1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Halloween Bear

Discussion in 'Bear in the Big Blue House' started by The Count, Oct 20, 2010.

1. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

Hi... So this goes to all those Bear fans who watched and remember the show fondly. There was an episode in the third season titled Halloween Bear.
    What I'd like to know is, what were each of the following main characters dressed up as when they went trick-or-treating.
    Bear,
    Ojo, although Muppet Wiki states she had a sort of bat costume?
    Pip,
    Pop,
    Treelo, and
    Tutter.

Thanks, hope to get some answers soon. :batty:
  2. MelissaY1

MelissaY1 Well-Known Member

I worked on this episode when I was a Jim Henson Company workshop intern back in 1999! I built props for the show (all the little goodies the characters get while trick or treating and the chocolate corn on the doors of the character's houses :))
    Bear wore a blonde Goldilocks type of wig.
    Tutter was a pumpkin
    Ojo AND Treelo were bats
    Pip and Pop were bushes (no I'm not kidding) lol
    Very adorable episode, I do hope it comes to DVD at some point. Would love to get a clean copy. I have a taped one off of the Disney Channel when it first aired.
  3. The Count

Thanks for the info Melissa. Will have to get a bit creative with the nomenclature to see how they all get added to the monster roster.

BTW: Would you happen to have MUP3's of the songs from the episode as well? Or be able to make 'em?
  4. MelissaY1

Hi, no I don't have MP3's of them and not sure how I'd be able to get them. I'm not really savvy with that stuff I'm afraid to say :o
  5. The Count

That's okay. Thanks a lot for your help with this. *Leaves jack o'lantern cheesecake. :hungry:
  6. MelissaY1

You're welcome. Sorry I couldn't be of more help.
  7. PreschoolPuppet

PreschoolPuppet New Member

8. MelissaY1

They were bushes. I didn't know this was officially put on videotape. Thanks for the link!
  9. Dominicboo1

Dominicboo1 Well-Known Member

Yeah I was just watching this Halloween.:)