Halloween Costumes!

fluffmuppet

Reaction score
Yeah, I know Halloween isn't for a while, but I plan to make my costume early (earlier the better, right?)

I have decided to go out as KIRA from the Dark Crystal! Heheheh!

Anyone else gonna dress up as a muppet or anything 'Henson' character related? :big_grin: Tell me tell me!

BigSPEEGS

Reaction score
I may go as Andy Kaufman's alter ego, Tony Clifton, again. If not, I won't go out, most likely.

-SPEEGS

pezbalubah

Reaction score
I'll probably be something Tim Burton related again, however did anybody happen to see the Gonzo, Piggy, and Fozzie costumes for kids out? The ad I saw them in for "Seasonal World" had them labeled as Sesame Street and were with an Elmo costume... It's weird that there's no Kermit.

WemblinKate

Reaction score
I haven't seen anything for a Fozzie Gonzo or Miss Piggy costume, but I want one!

My friends already grabbed me to be a part of their Lord of the Rings group. Besides, I'm not gonna give up the chance to be Sam Wise, it's just too cool.

But I would I love to see the product of your Kira costume when it's finished, that's a really cool idea! I think I might have to steal it from you for next year. That is if you don't mind.
-Wemblin' Kate

radionate

Reaction score
Well, Halloween is a big deal with me and my friends, and for long as I can remember I have long looked forward to it. As I get older, the more elaborate everthing becomes. It's now tradition that I decorate my place from head to toe, and often hold the annual Halloween party.

Of course, costume parties are a year round thing, and I love working on group themes, as well as individual costumes.

This year though, I'm stumped. I haven't got a clue yet what to go as. Last year I went as Kathy Bates from Misery (one of my favorite movies, and also a nickname given to me by a friend when I went a little crazy one night while watching it, "Nate is Kathy Bates"), I don't know how to top it.

I'm leaning towards a Mad Hatter costume, but I'm also thinking about going as Crazy Harry (it would be too much fun to put together). But thats also a little hard to explain to most folks that won't know who the heck he is.

Of course, I can also dig out my Momma Cass costume from a "rock star" party I went to earlier this year.....now where's that ham sandwhich?

Joe

Reaction score
ahh, the ever so hard task of choosing a Halloween Costume, I've been trying to come up with something since last halloween, still not sure(have to decide soon though, Joe's costumes have always been handmade) I could possibly do a lesser known muppet(likes it when people ask "what is he?" then someone else always answers with the wrong information), hmm..

Spider-man is really popular with the kids for a costume this year (I expected Yuki (spelled wrong on purpose) from yugioh, but I don't think any from that show(to avoid another purposful misspell) are going to be released this year.

In case anyones crazy as I am.. err.. interested Toys R Us, next saturday (october fifth - times may vary) is having a "come dressed as your favourite nickelodeon character" contest. (with prizes for everyone)

Joe

bc-fraggle

Reaction score
I am thinking of going as the Mad Hatter too! I was looking in on some of the creepiness of American McGee... and thought of going as the Hatter and some how having the March Hare poping out of my costume... just thinking though... last year I went as Harry Potter complete with Hedwig on my shoulder... I won a prize for that one as Harry hadn't hit the big screen yet! The year before I was Indiana Jones complete with a snake crawling up my pant leg... I like to add little extras to my costumes... they draw the most attention.

Natalie

Reaction score
I don't really do Halloween anymore, but I was Miss Piggy two years ago! I thought it was a great costume, but only half the people who saw me knew who I was! jeez

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Originally posted by ngirl23
I don't really do Halloween anymore, but I was Miss Piggy two years ago! I thought it was a great costume, but only half the people who saw me knew who I was! jeez
Well, after seeing it folks, I can honestly say it was quite scary. Weirdness hit Natalie, and hit her hard...

I will be going as a Mod this year. Yep, Zoot suit, white jacket with side pins 5 inches long. No leapers though. :smile:

-Matt