Halloween Costumes

D'Snowth

Reaction score
What are you going as for Halloween this year?

I'm too old for Halloween and trick-or-treating now, but if I was still a youngster, I'd try to go as Radar O'Reilly.

BEAR

Reaction score
You're never too old to dress up for Halloween! That's the problem with the world today (well...one of them)--Not enough "grown ups" having good wholesome fun. Trick-or-Treating, that's a different story. If you're over 20, it's just odd.

Kiki

Reaction score
Well, where I live, Aus, Halloween's not biggy. We think of it as just an American traditon (Sorry if that's somewhat offensive), well, that's my family anyway. but sometimes you do see a couple of trick or treaters around the streets.
Last year my pal had her birthday and since it was in October she decided to do a halloween one and I decided to dress up as mortisha (spelling?) from The addams Family. WELL! You wouldn't've reconized me. I dresses up as a total g-o-t-h. :wink: :eek: I had a black wig, a long black fish-tail dress and a helluva lotta black lippy and kohl! My pal was giving out prises for the best costume and my one was the all-round best one, heh heh!

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
For the last couple of years, I've had this long black cape with a multicolored silk lining. So I can be a magician or snake handler or whatever I want.

I stopped trick-or-treating long ago; now that I'm an adult, I'm more likely to help hand out treats or help direct a haunted house or something. That's always fun.
One year, when I was 14, I helped out with a "death room" at a party. The story with it was that two teens had sat up waiting for their prom dates to call, and they were kept waiting so long at the phone that they died of boredom.
In the "death room," there were two dummies in black clothes and Scream masks slumped over in chairs...or so it seemed. One of the dummies was actually a live human being (me). We'd have unsuspecting kids come in, pick up the phone when it rang...and then I'd let them have it with a can of silly string. Good times! :eek:

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Oh my gosh, it's October 1st already! The holiday season has begun!

Well, last year I had a Lord of the Rings costume. No idea if I'll do anything this year. But I will decorate the house!

MeepBorkMeep

Reaction score
This year, I'm gonna be Jake Blues. My friend's gonna be Elwood. But it's okay, cause Jake is infinitely cooler.

Ha! That sounds cool Erin. Bet you rully enjoyed that. :wink:

MuppetMarc

Reaction score
Me and my friend re going as Wayne and Gart (me being Garth)

PARTY ON WAYNE! PARTY ON GARTH!

MeepBorkMeep

Reaction score
Wayne and Garth?! That's like only the awesomest costume /ever/! I was supposed to be Wayne last year, but I wimped out. Uh, good luck. ^_^

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Well, I haven't decided yet. But here are my choices:

Thing 1 or Thing 2 from Cat in the Hat

A Homestar Runner Character

OR......

WEIRD AL YANKOVIC! (this is my most likely choice)

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
If we end up going to any parties, and I'm not sure yet if we will, then I want to be a fairy. I dressed as one when I was 2 years old and really don't remember all that much about it. :smile: I think it'll be a fun costume if I do dress up.