Halloween is just around the corner

Drtooth

Reaction score
No... the 2002 one wasn't a remake. it was a disjointed sequel that was only sort of related, I think...

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
No... the 2002 one wasn't a remake. it was a disjointed sequel that was only sort of related, I think...
That's true isn't that the one where Amy Irving comes back playing her original character?

MissMusical12

Reaction score
That's true isn't that the one where Amy Irving comes back playing her original character?
No. That was "The Rage: Carrie 2," the "so-called" sequel to the first movie that came out in 1999. In that movie, Amy Irving's original is now a guidance counselor.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
The 2002 movie was a pilot for a series that never got off the ground.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
No. That was "The Rage: Carrie 2," the "so-called" sequel to the first movie that came out in 1999. In that movie, Amy Irving's original is now a guidance counselor.
Ohhh ok, thanks. I've only ever seen the original. Don't really see that changing, lol.

Bridget

Reaction score
This year, (because of the unfortunate fact that I am too old for Trick OR Treating) I am throwing a huge party! My vision as of now is having everything spooky down to ground you walk on, some music to get in the spirit: (Count's Monster Mash must be included no matter WHAT!) And of course a costume. If I could only make up my mind on what kind of costume...

D'Snowth

Reaction score
You're pretty much unofficially "too old" to trick or treat when you become a teenager.

I was 12 when I last went trick or treating... it was kind of pathetic too, because for one thing, I didn't really put any kind of effort into my incredibly generic pirate costume, and secondly, Halloween was practically "canceled" that year due to 9-11.