Halloween is just around the corner

Erine81981

Reaction score
Happy Halloween to everyone here! *watching the 100 Most Scarest Movies* *jumps and popcorn goes everywhere*

And sorry too Snowthy that your missing Halloween but......*glup*....you wouldn't want to be here....*teeth starts chattering*....*glup*....*screams and runs out of the room*

(And sorry about you birthday too :frown: )

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Oh, don't worry about the Easter and my birthday thing, that was actually three years ago or so... missing Halloween, however, is, indeed, THIS year.

Davina

Reaction score
Well, so far, we've had a few trick or treaters.. mostly older kids though.
All the little kids must be up at the school or churches doing trunk or treat or something... which is too bad, we've got a few younger kids in the neighborhood and I made up some special gift bags for them...
I'm sorry, but once you're 14 or so.. you really need to rethink the whole trick or treating thing.. especially when you get a group of 6 or 7 of them... just makes me want to give them fruit or organic pop tarts or something.. hehehe
have to wonder where all the teens are coming from, too.. we don't have that many teens in our neighborhood, and none of kids in the group are ones I know.
I'd probably be getting ready to go do trunk or treating, but, no kids at home, and hubby's away from home, so I'm waiting for him to come on and chat. So, stuck at home handing out candy to the few kids we get...
(Hubby says since we get so few kids, we can do full sized bars... this year I did bags, with a big bar, 2 mini popcorn bags, and a few smaller items... )
If we had more kids in the neighborhood, we'd probably decorate more and do smaller bars, but... really only 5 or six kids in our circle, and about that in the 3 others who would normally be expected in our area...

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
Teens are so rude!
Banging on our door and pressing the doorbell like a muthafludger!
I became angered and slammed the door open and bared my teeth.
They jumped back and I closed my door quickly.

THE NERVE!

OHHH!
I WAS GONNA CHASE EM WITH A FREAKING BROOM!
THEN FOR SURE I WOULD HAVE BEEN THE WICKED WITCH OF THE WEST!

****!

Davina

Reaction score
I'm currently trying to decide what would be the lamest thing ever to give the teenagers next year.. hehe any ideas?

Beakerfan

Reaction score
I'm currently trying to decide what would be the lamest thing ever to give the teenagers next year.. hehe any ideas?
Tubes of toothpaste, floss, mini toothbrushes, hard boiled eggs, celery......

Drtooth

Reaction score
Well, it's officially over with one of the WORST Simpsons Halloween specials in recent years. Though still better than the one from 2 years ago. But other than that, Total snoozefest.

Pretty depressing, but at least this year I saw Nightmare Before Christmas in 3-D which was a real step up from Last year's nothing.

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
I was actually pretty amazed by the Simpsons for one reason. This past week I showed E.T. in my sophomore English class. It's crazy to me that I just watched it several times in the past week, and this is the year the Simpsons chooses to feature it on the Halloween Special.