Halloween Type Songs

Erine81981

Reaction score
Can anyone help me with any type of Monster song ever done on the Muppet Show? I'm triyng to make a Halloween CD with Muppet Halloween songs. I have lots but not others. Can someone help me by getting some songs from them please?!

abiraniriba

Reaction score
Alice Cooper

The muppets did a show with Alice Cooper that had a lot of spooky songs on it. Including a rather scary rendition of "Once A Year Day." You might want to look that up.

They also did a show with Vincent Price. Who incidentally was later Muppetized as Vincent Twice, Vincent Twice for SS. I'm not sure if the twain ever met met though.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Already have all those songs. I need some other Muppet Monsters songs. Only that the Muppet Monster songs. All I me isn't scary or halloweeny. There are others that are pretty halloweeny. I just need some of those songs. I have most of the SS elmo says boo songs. I would like some other monsters songs from there too. If anyone has any type of Muppet or Sesame Street songs for my halloween cd just PM me.

Erine81981

Reaction score
If anyone has any of these songs PM me please or post here.

"Ugly" - Muppet Show episode Milton Berle

"Fears of Zero" - Muppet Show episode Zero Mostel

"Chanson D' Amour" - Muppet Show episode Rich Little

"Four Fazoobs" - Muppet Show episode Steve Martin

And if you know of any other Muppet Monsters songs from the Muppet Show PM me if you have them. I have first season songs of every monster songs. Just to tell ya.

maniacal muppet

Reaction score
I have Robin's song "I Will Survive" from the Playstation game Muppet Monster Adventure. That has some great Muppet monster vocals.:smile: PM me for it if you're still on the hunt.

Erine81981

Reaction score
maniacal muppet said:
I have Robin's song "I Will Survive" from the Playstation game Muppet Monster Adventure. That has some great Muppet monster vocals.:smile: PM me for it if you're still on the hunt.
Thanks aways. I already have it. Thanks for looking at this thead. But now i already have all those songs i posted. But again Thanks.

maniacal muppet

Reaction score
No problem, if you ever need mp3's, ask me, I have the equipment to do that kinda stuff.:smile: