1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Handmade Olympics

Discussion in 'Puppet News' started by staceyrebecca, Feb 15, 2011.

1. staceyrebecca

staceyrebecca Member

So someone nominated one of my finger puppets in the "Handmade Olympics" & it made it to the finals...

Now it's up to me to find as many people as I can to vote for it (this is how they get you.)

I figure since it's the handmade olympics, it's OK if I use steroids.

Sooo, yeah. if you would please vote for Digby the Honknose Clownbat (the dragon finger puppet at the bottom of the post) that would make me super-smiley. (voting is just below Digby's photo)

Thank you!
  2. Edradour

Edradour Member

I voted for you, though I must say that slug family is tough competition!
  3. staceyrebecca

staceyrebecca Member

The slug family *is* tough competition if you take Aardman studios out of the equation.

(ohhh snap! I got that slug family!)
  4. King Rupert

King Rupert Member

5. staceyrebecca

staceyrebecca Member

holy cow, guys! I seriously had no idea this was possible, but I seem to be 10 votes away from 1st place. Carazy!

Granted, there's a whole week of voting left, so it's still anyone's game. But being this close to first place is pretty rad, even if it's just for a little while.
  6. staceyrebecca

staceyrebecca Member

Just 2 hours left to vote! Pretty please! :)

I'm only like 4 votes away from first place!
  7. Animal31

Animal31 Active Member

You now have 21% of the vote :)
  8. staceyrebecca

staceyrebecca Member

This is crazy! I'm now 1 vote ahead! It really is a race to the finish!

Thank you so much guys! It makes me all kinds of happy.
  9. staceyrebecca

staceyrebecca Member

10. Puckrox

Puckrox Well-Known Member

Congrats! :D:D:D
  11. Edradour

Edradour Member