Happily EVER after?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yaey! *Huggles Nicee and the chapter. That was possibly the sweetest introduction ever. Kid frogs just being kid frogs, learning of the magic of the playground... Brings back memories even to us who've grown up. The end hurts me a little, sad that they didn't meet until years later. But at least they did meet, and I hope to meet the next chapter when it comes.

Thanks. *Huggles Nicee again.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Congrats Nicee. *Huggles. Hope we can get an update soonish... But no worries about that today, unless you want to, go and enjoy your party or whatever it is you have planned to celebrate the occasion.

:batty: :excited: :insatiable:

green stuff

Reaction score
ok...so I've been reeeeeally bad about updating this, but I promise, more is coming soon! :smile:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi... How are you doing? Wondering if we could please get an update. We've missed this charming story of yours and would like to see what's next, if there's more to tell of course. Just thought of this as I needed a little lift of spirits. *Hugs.

green stuff

Reaction score
awww. I'll lift your spirits, count! Tomorrow (wednesday,) will be kind of hectic, but thursday's pretty free for me. I'll try my best to get some posted by then. Feel better, Ed!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
As soon as you can post it, that's good enough for me. So long it "does" get posted. This charming story is in need of updating. Hope you have a good night. :sympathy:
We rully need a Robin similie here.

green stuff

Reaction score
BTW, Count, are you the only one who's even reading this? Just curious..

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well... Can't say fer sure. If you go to the Fanfiction section, you'll see two numbers beneath your thread title, the first is how many people have read the thread—even if it's repeat readings—whereas the second is the number of replies in the thread itself. But as I often say... Worry not about how many people read your stories, worry on how you as the author feel and if the story is one you yourself wish to keep writing, either for yourself or for others. Hope this helps. *Hugs. *Skulks away. :scary:

green stuff

Reaction score
Hmmm...Thanksgiving break is upon us, no homework or anything else to catch up on..I predict an 80% chance of story here this weekend. Heads up to any and all reading however: 'tis going to be a bit sad, but much needed to explain the rest of the story. So, you'll probably need the tissues and the teddy bears - maybe a warm blanket. Don't say I didn't warn you..