Happy 30th of December to you

Beauregard

Reaction score
I think she's cooking the prime rib, dad...I'll take some too, by the way, mum.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
You and your apetite! Didn't you just eat like, two days ago? Sheesh, what do you think? That I have money coming out my- Mm, I smell prime rib!

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Yes, I have a frying pan. I have other things, too, and if you don't want any kitchen-utensil-shaped bruises, I'd suggest you stop tracking mud in the house. And try saying "please," for once, would you?

Beauregard

Reaction score
Yes, I do think you have money coming out of your -- Hey, look, a shiney thing.

EDIT:

Togs said:
And try saying "please," for once, would you?
Hey, look a shiney thing, please?

theprawncracker

Reaction score
PLEASE don't hit me upside the head with any kitchen-utensil-shaped utensil. You can hit Beau, but only if it knocks him out.

Beauregard

Reaction score
I'll call the child protection! The Social Security! The Secret Police! The FBI! My best-friend's hampsters former-owner's girl-friend's mother!

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Oh, you're giving me permission to hit your son? What kind of father are you?!? ...But nice job on the "please" usage. It's an improvement.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Thank you o' wife/fiance/other half/sister of mine. Oh, and son, don't you dare call the FBI, if they find out about our family tree we're all up the Nile without the Crocodile Hunter.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Mum, are you going to hit daddy? Mum, are you going to cook the ribs? Mum, where did I come from? Mum, does Santa Clause exist?

EDIT: *ziffled by the prawn* But, Dad, the Nile doesn't have any sting-rays in it.

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
...Well, we'd be without the Crocodile Hunter anyway. He's dead, dear. For as much time as you spend reading the newspaper, I'd think you'd have heard that by now.

And, son- erm, fiance's son... Well, you. Kid. No, I'm not going to hit Daddy, as long as he behaves himself. I'm not going to cook the ribs, I'm going to hire someone else to do it, but don't tell your father that. I have no idea where you came from. And how should I know about Santa? I'm Jewish.