1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

Happy 60th Birthday Kermit the Frog!

Discussion in 'Classic Muppets' started by dwayne1115, May 9, 2015.

1. dwayne1115

dwayne1115 Well-Known Member

Happy Birthday Kermit The Frog! today Muppet fans want to honor Kermit for all he has done, and how he has touched so many lives. We love you Kermit, and hope you are around the people you love on your special day!

2. Pinkflower7783

Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

3. Reevz1977

Reevz1977 Well-Known Member

Many happy returns to everyones favourite frog!!

Can we also have a moment of silence to honour the 60th Anniversary of the passing of Jim Henson's mother's coat - it REALLY did go to a better place!!

Muppet fan 123 and dwayne1115 like this.
  4. rowlfy662

rowlfy662 Active Member

Happy Birthday Kermit. Best of all when he visits the UK he can get on the bus for free if he has a pass.

dwayne1115 likes this.
  5. JimAndFrank

JimAndFrank Well-Known Member

Happy Birthday Kermit!

I know you like to think of yourself as just a simple frog, but the rest of us all know what you truly are:

A lover. A dreamer. A believer. A legend.

And we will always love you for it!

Thank you, Kermit.

6. WalterLinz

WalterLinz Well-Known Member

Happy birthday to my inspiration, my favorite frog, and forever one of my favorite Muppets!! Without him, we wouldn't be so sensational, inspirational, celebrational, and Muppetational!!:)

sesamemuppetfan and dwayne1115 like this.
  7. dwayne1115

dwayne1115 Well-Known Member

Wow I did not see that earlier because I was on a phone, but wow I really like that!

Pinkflower7783 likes this.
  8. sesamemuppetfan

sesamemuppetfan Well-Known Member

Happy Birthday to the Muppets' irreplaceable fearless leader, Sesame Street's irreplaceable frog lecturer and frog reporter, Grover's irreplaceable frog customer, Miss Piggy's irreplaceable crush, and just about everything else in between! :)

Thank you, Kermit for being an inspiration, and for being a hugely important aspect of my life! Honestly, I don't know what any of us Muppet fans would do without you! :)

Congratulations on making it to the big 60, and here's to many more years! :)

dwayne1115 and WalterLinz like this.
  9. minor muppetz

minor muppetz Well-Known Member

Suddenly I've been thinking, Disney has more-or-less officially considered May 9 to be Kermit's birthday, and many of the Sesame Street Muppets have official birth dates, but I wonder if any of the other Muppets have official birth dates. Are there official birthdays for Miss Piggy, Fozzie, Gonzo, and other main characters? I know that Disney does have official birth dates for its classic animated characters (though those official birth dates are the dates their first cartoons were released). I also wonder who decided for the Sesame Street characters to have official birth dates, Henson or CTW?

10. Dominicboo1

Dominicboo1 Well-Known Member

Happy Birthday Kermit. My inspiration, best friend of my favorite Muppet. I'm proud to say you've rubbed off on me as have all of your friends. I dream, come up with crazy plans, and love singing and theater. I have to believe at least part of that comes from you guys.

dwayne1115 likes this.
  11. MUPPETFAN1976

MUPPETFAN1976 Active Member

Happy 60th Kermit! You young frog.

The most famous muppet celebrates a big birthday.

One of my favorite Muppets of all time.

You and Fozzie and the rest of the gang made me a fan almost 4 years ago at Walt Disney World when I went to see Muppet-Vision 3D.

Cheers to another 60!

To celebrate this special occasion, I would like to play 2 songs from Sesame Disco from 1979.

Last edited: May 10, 2015
  12. MikaelaMuppet

MikaelaMuppet Well-Known Member

Happy Birthday Kermit The Frog!

13. SpookyMania

SpookyMania Member

Happy Birthday, Kermit. Thanks for constantly reminding me to always chase my dreams and for keeping me optimistic. :)

Dominicboo1 likes this.
  14. MuppetNostalgia

MuppetNostalgia New Member

Happy Birthday to America's number 1 frog!

dwayne1115 likes this.
  15. 1000 Eyes

1000 Eyes Well-Known Member

Yippee! Happy birthday, Kermit! :)