Happy 70th FRANK OZ - (congrats on milestone!)

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Frank has mellowed slightly over the years. But once upon a time he has distanced himself from Sesame and the Muppets. Which is really a shame. I wish he could know how special his puppetry gifts are, and know how many people appreciate his work.
From the two times I've seen him, people have showered him with gushing accolades "Oh, Frank, I love Grover and Piggy!!!!", but sometimes all the praise gets him a little uptight.

But Happy Birthday, Mr. Oz. Loosen your tie and enjoy your special day.
No offense but a simple happy birthday would've been fine all the other stuff you said I don't think was appropriate for this thread.

sesamemuppetfan

Reaction score
Happy Birthday, Frank Oz! Lots of kissy kissies, wocka wockas, COOOKIIIEEES, paperclips/bottle caps/pigeons/oatmeal, and cute/adorable super heroes/waiters/any other job you can think of to you from this Muppet fan! :mad: :embarrassed: :insatiable: :frown: :super:

Bridget

Reaction score
I have been waiting so long for this birthday to roll around again! I want to say SO much about this heroic puppeteer who I can honestly say is a master of his own! He brought into this world the legendary characters Miss Piggy, Fozzie Bear, Animal, Sam The Eagle, Bert, Yoda, and more! I just want for you to have the best 70th ever today, and thank you for bringing into this world my diva hero Miss Piggy!
Kissy-Kissy!

cjd874

Reaction score
Happy belated birthday, Frank! I wish I could put all my favorite moments with Miss Piggy, Animal, Fozzie, Grover, Cookie, and Bert into this post, but there are just too many. Even though it's been a long time since you were a regular performer, your legacy is incredible. Thanks again for creating these indelible characters over the course of forty-plus years.