1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Happy Birthday Big Bird!

Discussion in 'Sesame Worlds' started by SSLFan, Mar 21, 2008.

1. SSLFan

SSLFan Well-Known Member

According to Muppet Wiki, yesterday was Big Bird's birthday. So happy birthday to the best 8- foot yellow bird in the whole world!

:wisdom: :wisdom: :wisdom:
  2. Effralyo

Effralyo Active Member

*Gives a birthday hug to her BB plushie* Awwwwww pal! *kiss* *kiss* One more year with us! I'm so happyy!
  3. Xerus

Xerus Active Member

Happy Birthday, Big Bird. May you enjoy your sixth birthday once again. :)
  4. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

Have a happy birthday Big Bird!:excited:
  5. BEAR

BEAR Active Member

Happy Birthday, Big Bird! I love you!

P.S. I realized that not only was March 20th Big Bird's b-day, but it also marked the 6-month mark until I get married (September 20th). And there is so much left to do!
  6. Skye

Skye Active Member

Happy Birthday, Big Bird! :wisdom:

And slightly OT, hehe, but big congratulations, Bryan, that is so exciting! :)
  7. Greedo

Greedo New Member

Here's to the lovable 8' tall fellow! Happy Birthday, Big Bird! (balloon drop):)
  8. MrsPepper

MrsPepper Active Member

Happy Birthday, Big Bird! :wisdom:
  9. mbmfrog

mbmfrog Active Member

Man, I can't wait until to see what they have plan for :wisdom: in the 39th season.

Happy Birthday, Bird.
  10. JEANYLASER

JEANYLASER Member

Happy Birthday Big Bird! You are my favorite Muppet! I love you Big Bird!:wisdom: