Happy Birthday charlietheowl!

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
Happy Birthday to the insanely awesome CharlietheOwl, who is truly one of the greatest and most thoughtful person I've ever come across online, which gives him a very special place in our forum family of weirdos. From his awesome fan-fictions (no one spoil A Nest Divided! I haven't finished it yet) and everything else he bring to the forum, happy birthday to you buddy, on behalf of everyone here at MC.

Happy Birthday buddy! Have a great one. :wink:
-Mitchell

charlietheowl

Reaction score
Thank you for the birthday wishes and the kind words! I really appreciate it! And I promise the next chapter of Nest will be posted soon.

Slackbot

Reaction score
Happy birthday! You're one of the people I really look forward to hearing from. Have a good day and don't count calories.

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Happy Birthday, Charlie! You are one of the members that made me smile even if I had a day that I thought was so bad turned out to be good. Have a great birthday, my friend.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
:insatiable: Me hear there be a party today. There sure are a lot lately.
:batty: Ah-ha! Yes, I can count all the birthdays on the forums recently!

Hey Charlie, hope you have a good birthday. Who knows, maybe it'll bring a Mupdate for :attitude:? Hee, no worries, just enjoy your day doing whatever it is you enjoy.