Happy Birthday Cindy!

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Just wanted to wish my beautiful bride happy birthday! Cindy, I love you and I am looking forward to us growing closer every year for the rest of our lives.

Cindy does a lot around here that you may not realize. Not only is she a moderator in our forum, she also works on our collectibles section, responds to hundreds of feedback forms each month, and mails all of the packages for our giveaways. She also puts up with me every day and is extremely understanding when time needs to be devoted to the site.

So join me in wishing Cindy, the happiest of birthdays!

Sir Didymus

Reaction score
Happy Birthday Cindy! You are a really nice and funny person! Hope your Birthday is very Muppety!

Jake

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Hiya, Cindy!

I sent ya an email at the beginning of the month to be sure I wouldn't forget your birthday, but here it is again:

*ahem*

Happy Birthday to yooooo
Happy Birthday to yooooo
Happy Birthday dear Cindyyyyyyy
Happy Birthday to yooooo

And many mooooorrrreeee!!
:big_grin:

Kye

Reaction score
A happy Birthday message just for you...

sung to the tune of Nirvana's smells like teen spirit(chorus"

"Happy birthday, Happy Birthday,Happy Birthday,Happy Birthday....Happy Birthday,Happy Birthday, Happy Birthday
CIN.....DY.....
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
HAPPY... BIRTHDAAAAAAaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy "

hmmmm... maybey i should have picked a more creative melody.:confused: oh well, have a great one anyway!:smile:

Thijs

Reaction score
Happy Birthday Cindy. Now I am here for almost a half year, it's time to say that I really appreciate what you and Phil are doing!

Tommie

radionate

Reaction score
Happy Birthday Cindy! Thanks for all you do, and for putting up with Phil! :wink:

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
HAPPY BIRFDAY CINDYYYYYY!!!

May your namesake on "The Facts of Life" long live on VHS Home Video, and hopefully DVD!! LOL!!

And I promise, if I ever visit y'all, I will never use yer toofbrush for "you know what" ("Merry Christmas", Sister Byron!! LOL!!!! :big_grin: ), and if I ever need immediate assistance wif anything, you can bet your bottom Muppety dollar that I'll "press '0' and the '#' key, and the operator will assist yeoouu."

LOL!!!!!! :big_grin: :stick_out_tongue:

HAVE A GREAT 'UN, GAL!! :big_grin:

electricmayhem

Reaction score
Happy Birthday Cindy! Thanks for everything you do!! May you have lots of yummy cake today:big_grin:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Happy Birthday Cindy (the other cool Cindy...er, Cyndi :wink:). Hope your day is filled with Muppety goodness. :smile: