1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Happy Birthday Dave Goelz

Discussion in 'Henson People' started by ploobis, Jul 16, 2010.

1. ploobis

ploobis Well-Known Member

2. antsamthompson9

antsamthompson9 Well-Known Member

Happy Birthday, Dave!
  3. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

:cool: Happy Birthday Dave! :concern:
    :confused:

Gonzo has always been my favorite character and I've relied on this classic Muppet Show song as an anthem of self acceptance throughout my childhood and even today. Thanks for all the crazy Muppeting antics and heartfelt moments you've given the world. I look forward to seeing some new ones very soon too!

The song starts at 5:35 in this YouTube clip.

4. Xerus

Xerus Active Member

Happy birthday, Dave.

And thank you for entertaining us with characters like Gonzo, Beau, Dr. Honeydew, Zoot, Boober, Uncle Matt, and Stinky the Skunk. :concern:
  5. HeyButtahfly

HeyButtahfly Well-Known Member

Happy Birthday, Dave.

From a longtime Gonzo fan :concern:
  6. mbmfrog

mbmfrog Active Member

Yay, I just love the little blue weirdo with the strange heart of gold. :concern:
  7. a very (late!) happy birthday to you Dave Goelz! hope it was an awesome day :cool::concern::confused:
  8. Collgoff

Collgoff Well-Known Member

Happy Birthday Dave Goelz!
  9. Fersureitsjess

Fersureitsjess Active Member

A little late, but happy birthday Dave Goelz!:concern::cool::sigh:
  10. mbmfrog

mbmfrog Active Member

Happy belated Birthday to the man who brought us a little weirdness and cleaniness into our lives.
  11. scottishpiggy

scottishpiggy Member

its belated, but im in the UK so I'll blame the time difference! :fishy:
    happy birthday to one of the men who made my childhood wonderful, and adulthood too for that matter !:flirt::excited:
  12. scottishpiggy

scottishpiggy Member

this song helps me when im down :sigh:
  13. Daffyfan2003

Daffyfan2003 Active Member

I know exactly how you feel, Scott. I can actually feel for Gonzo because a lot of times I'd much rather be someone other than me. Dave was really wonderful with that one. I liked how he could play Gonzo as this weird, carefree character at times, then at other times he would show an emotional side of Gonzo. (Other examples: "I Did it My Way" and his solo in "Everyone Matters.") Happy birthday, Dave. Hope it's a good one.