Happy Birthday Dave Goelz!

Sir Didymus

Reaction score
Today, July 16th is Dave Goelz's Birthday, and I would like to wish him a Happy Birthday! Hope you have a great Day Dave! Thank You for entertaining us!

Jake
Sir Didymus

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Guys,

Dave Goelz,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY !

I really hope you have a great time, Thanks for making me laugh so hard and so many times.

Your voice is so diverse. You have the ability to totaly throw even the hard core Muppet fans, And thats saying something!

:cool: :concern: :confused: :zany:

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Dave,

From Gonzo to Boober and Beau to Digit, you and your characters are a wonderful part of our lives. You have made all of us laugh countless times. You have taught us to cherish those around us, and always reach for the stars.

We hope that you have a wonderful birthday celebrating with friends and family. Thanks for all the wonderful memories and all the great times to come. May God bless you and those you hold dear in the coming year.

"Come and go with me, it's more fun to share." :concern:

Thanks for letting us share the ride with you. Happy birthday!

Gerard

Reaction score
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAVE GOELZ.
Thankyou for the wonderful memories!​

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
Happy Birthday Dave!

You have played an important part to the muppets and Henson Productions over the years!

Happy Birthday and keep up all the great work!

:cool: :confused: :zany:

:excited: :smile:

HeraLirambar

Reaction score
Happy birthday, Dave Goelz! Thanks for all those awesome characters, and may your birthday be a jamboree!

Beauregard

Reaction score
A. :sing: Hippy Bath Day man :sing:

B. Thank you for everything that you have done with the Muppets and for remaining in the company through it's rollocoaster rides!!!

C. Beau is my favorites character, thanks for performing him for us.

D Um, what was I saying?

Bea:cry:{The crying is for a different reason}:zany:{the penguin is for you}regard

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
wow the same B-Day as my brother, won't he be pleasantly surprised, since you are his favorite, and quite possibly mine too! annnyywayyy I just wanted to say.....have a great b-day