1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Happy Birthday Dave Goelz!

Discussion in 'Henson People' started by Sir Didymus, Jul 16, 2003.

1. Sir Didymus

Sir Didymus New Member

Today, July 16th is Dave Goelz's Birthday, and I would like to wish him a Happy Birthday! Hope you have a great Day Dave! Thank You for entertaining us!

Jake
    Sir Didymus
  2. BlueFrackle

BlueFrackle Active Member

Guys,

Dave Goelz,
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY !

I really hope you have a great time, Thanks for making me laugh so hard and so many times.

Your voice is so diverse. You have the ability to totaly throw even the hard core Muppet fans, And thats saying something!

:cool: :concern: :confused: :zany:
  3. MuppetDanny

MuppetDanny Well-Known Member

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAVE :cool: :concern: :confused:
  4. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

Dave,

From Gonzo to Boober and Beau to Digit, you and your characters are a wonderful part of our lives. You have made all of us laugh countless times. You have taught us to cherish those around us, and always reach for the stars.

We hope that you have a wonderful birthday celebrating with friends and family. Thanks for all the wonderful memories and all the great times to come. May God bless you and those you hold dear in the coming year.

"Come and go with me, it's more fun to share." :concern:

Thanks for letting us share the ride with you. Happy birthday!
  5. Gerard

Gerard New Member

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAVE GOELZ.
    Thankyou for the wonderful memories! ​
  6. Muppetsdownunder

Muppetsdownunder New Member

Happy Birthday Dave!

You have played an important part to the muppets and Henson Productions over the years!

Happy Birthday and keep up all the great work!

:cool: :confused: :zany:

:excited: :)
  7. HeraLirambar

HeraLirambar New Member

Happy birthday, Dave Goelz! Thanks for all those awesome characters, and may your birthday be a jamboree!
  8. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

A. :sing: Hippy Bath Day man :sing:

B. Thank you for everything that you have done with the Muppets and for remaining in the company through it's rollocoaster rides!!!

C. Beau is my favorites character, thanks for performing him for us.

D Um, what was I saying?

Bea:cry:{The crying is for a different reason}:zany:{the penguin is for you}regard
  9. sarah_yzma

sarah_yzma Active Member

wow the same B-Day as my brother, won't he be pleasantly surprised, since you are his favorite, and quite possibly mine too! annnyywayyy I just wanted to say.....have a great b-day
  10. muppet_dk

muppet_dk Active Member

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAVE
    :cool: :confused: :concern: :sleep:
  11. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Active Member

YAY!!

I was so glad to have the opportunity to meet you after The Muppet Show Live during MuppetFest! You're a super cool guy, and very nice!

I wish you the most super greatest birthday of all your life and best health and all that good stuff!!

Thanks for the fun! You certainly are an 'entertainment artiste extraordinaire!' :concern:

The Great Goelz and Me

Kev/FOZ
  12. teebs

teebs New Member

Happy birthday!

Thanks for all the laughs you've brought us over the years. You're great and we all love you.

Have a wonderful birthday!!

-teebs
  13. radionate

radionate New Member

Happy Birthday Dave!!!!

Thanks for the inspiration and the laughter!

I wish you many more years of laughter and joy!!!
  14. GonzoPimp

GonzoPimp New Member

Dave Golez is the man! Happy Birthday...only two days after Bastille. I'm honered to have my first post here on muppet central be for the coolet guy I never actually meet. Thank goodness for Dave and for Muppetfest.

gp
  15. Animal

Animal New Member

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAVE!!! :cool: :concern: :sleep: :confused:

-Hans
  16. crazy ernie

crazy ernie New Member

Happy birthday Dave Goelz,you are the funniestof the muppeteers.And you did good with voicing Figment in JIIWF.
  17. Smig

Smig New Member

Have a nice, happy, NORMAL birthday, Dave!

Smig
  18. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

Happy Birthday Mr. Goelz. Your work in particular has been a great inspiration to me. Thanks for all the happiness and joy you bring all of us! :cool: :confused: :concern:
  19. electricmayhem

electricmayhem New Member

Happy Birthday to the man who has given me some of my favorite characters! Thank you for all your wonderful work:) Here's wishing you a fantastic day! Happy Birthday Dave!
  20. Aerosmith

Aerosmith New Member

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAVE! Thanks for the "Whatever"! :concern: