Happy Birthday Drtooth

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
So sorry that this is so late today.

Happy Birthday! Yay! Hope you had and are still having a good one.

*cake and confettii!*

ilovemusic

Reaction score
Yeah from me also! *hugs* I hope you had a great day! :big_grin:

Xerus

Reaction score
Happy birthday, Dr. Tooth. Hope you're having a great one. :smile:

newsmanfan

Reaction score
Here's a Muppet News Flash: clueless newbie misses forum member's birthday! The newbie does not even KNOW the member Dr Tooth, but wishes they had a very happy birthday, regardless!

:smile: Hope it was great!

beakerboy12

Reaction score
Happy Birthday, Drtooth! Hope your days are filled with Muppets, mayhem, and awesomeness in every way! Happy Birthday! :smile: *shoots confetti* Whoo-hoo!

Drtooth

Reaction score
Uh... thanks I guess. I think I'm starting to get to the age where I dread, rather than look forward to anything like this.

At least I was able to try that weird new Ben and Jerry Jimmy Fallon ice cream. Now, I'm not a huge fan of his, BUT there's something about putting potato chip fragments in ice cream that intrigued me.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Uh... thanks I guess. I think I'm starting to get to the age where I dread, rather than look forward to anything like this.
Well personally my Grandma scolds me when I think that way, lol. So Happy Birthday! :big_grin:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Crap, man... being without internet, I'm missing everybody's birthdays lately...

Uh... consider that Mumford/Orko crossover pic your "present"... a belated early present, lol./