Happy Birthday Drtooth!

Do you want Drtooth to come back to the forum?

• Yes

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Absolutely!

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Yes! Heck yes! A million times, yes!!!

Votes: 8 80.0%

• Total voters

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Happy Birthday to our resident expert on everything! From cartoons to politics to commercials, you've really taught us a lot (and your a fantastic and creative artist to boot!). We love you and really miss your insight and presence around here. I Hope things are getting better wherever you may be. Have a great day and stay in the fight.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Come on, Drtooth, come back, baby! Can't you see you really are the heartbeat of the place? Like KarWash said, you're our resident expert on everything, and you know how to get your points across in an articulate, insightful, and intelligent manner, you can say all the things some of us try to say, but know how to put them better than any of us can! This place isn't the same without you! I know you're done with forums, and in a sense, I don't blame you - who wants to commit to them anymore anyway? But can't you at least make an exception for MC? With some minor exceptions over the years from people who are too butthurt over your opinions, when has anybody here at MC ever given you a hard time about anything? You really are among friends here - we care about you and appreciate you being a part of this community. Won't you please at least reconsider your sabbatical from here?

newsmanfan

Reaction score
HAPPY CAKEDAY to the most delightfully opinionated SOB around here. I hope your life only improves from now on, and that you'll rejoin us soon. Best wishes no matter what. :smile:

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
You and I may have had some differences, but you have a passion for art that just won't quit. I wish there was some way I could reach out and help ease your pain. But you shouldn't be suffering in silence, especially not on your birthday.

As tough as things seem now, tough times don't last forever.
Happy birthday to a friend, not foe.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Sorry for not noticing this thread before, I layeth down most congratulational salutions on your joyous myrthday fellow cartoon enthusiast. :big_grin:

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Happy Birthday! I know your going through things, but just remember that you are part of the famly and we need you!