Happy Birthday, D'Snowth!

Katzi428

Reaction score
Awww MAN! What kind of friend am I? I'm SO sorry I forgot your birthday! :embarrassed: Forgive me? Please? Pretty please? Hope your birthday was a great one!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Oh Kath, do you know how many friends forget my birthday every year? And I never hold it against them, so no hard feelings, and thanks. :big_grin:

Beakerfan

Reaction score
*bursts in, shirt on backwards and missing a shoe* MERRY CHRISTMA- I mean.... Happy Kwa- erm - Merry birthday! Snowthy my dear, I apologize for being late. I have been running lopsidedly (due to the missing shoe) and therefore have also been running in very long circles. However, I would like to wish you the absolute happiest of Christmases. *hands out bottles of Grape Nehi*

newsmanfan

Reaction score
-------------
It ain't a real birthday 'less you got some moon pies to go with them grape Ne-his...

--------------

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Er... :attitude: Is this where all the weirdos are gathered?
:big_grin: Yeah, go ahead Sam.
:attitude: Yes, well... I would like to apologize on behalf of myself for not being able to arrive at this celebration any sooner.
:batty: The traffic here vas murder.
*Sam really rather wouldn't, but knows :crazy: waits in the wings if the bird decides to flip out instead.
:attitude: So I will apologize and offer my humblest congratulations to, what's his name... A Snowth?! You dragged me in here to wish happy birthday to... A Snowth.
*Mahna Mahna pops in, Mahna Mahnaday!
:attitude: Would you cut that out?
:crazy: throws pair of scissors.

Happy birthday Snowths. *Adds a silver platter of four root beer floats held high to the stash of presents, before :hungry: gets knocked down the flight of stairs.
:zany: *Holds up 'Applause!' sign.
Edit: :news: This just in! Mr. :batty: has just been ziffled by Ms. :news:.
*Stares at paper. What? *Newsman blanches.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
There's just one problem with that though...

I'm not a big fan of moon pies... :embarrassed: