1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Happy Birthday, D'Snowth!

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by Sgt Floyd, Jun 13, 2012.

Buy the Muppets Most Wanted Blu-ray and Save 43%!

1. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

That's okay, I kinda wish it was Christmas right about now, lol. XD
    Maybe we should double check, just to be sure?
  2. mostlikemokey

mostlikemokey Active Member

Happy B-day! I know you probably don't know me, but I read a lot of your threads anyway!
  3. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

Happy Birthday!
    Happy Birthday D'Snowth!

C'mon people! We have to fill up 10 pages minimum with happy birthdays for a guy who is an MC veteran with a whopping 23,637 posts who has also brought us T*K*O episodes, and Steve D'Monster YouTube videos, and lots of great commentary and thoughts and banter and whatever...I mean, c'mon!

Happy birthday D'Snowth, hope you have a great rest of the day.
    Muppet fan 123 likes this.
  4. D'Snowth

Haha, well thank yuh!
    Hey now, that isn't fair to anyone else... I mean, whoever ended up having a ten-page birthday thread? I don't think I need ten pages of hippy bathdays. O.O
  5. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

You're right. You don't need ten pages of hippy bathdays. You need ten pages of happy birthdays.

And besides, is it fair to everyone else that you have 23,000 posts? :)
  6. Lola p

Lola p Well-Known Member

only 8 more padges people!
  7. Gonzo's Hobbit

Gonzo's Hobbit Well-Known Member

I feel as if we should take that as a challenge. Though I suppose that could easily lead to spamming.

Hippy Birthday, does that mean we should all wear flowers in our hair and tie-dye?
  8. Lola p

Lola p Well-Known Member

*Throws flowers*
  9. Muppet fan 123

Muppet fan 123 Well-Known Member

Happy Birthday Snowthy!!!!!
  10. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

D'Happy D'Birthday D'Snowth!
    Muppet fan 123 likes this.
  11. D'Snowth

Beau baby! Good to see ya you old bean! Listen, believe it or not, last night, I had some kind of yellowish goopy consistency on my mashed potatoes last night, and I thought of you, because it was kind of like that big pot of... stuff... that you gave me as a going away present back in the day. ><
  12. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

YIKES! It makes me so happy that yellowing goopy substances remind you of me!
    Muppet fan 123 and D'Snowth like this.
  13. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

Has any thread really been immune to spamming? ;) I think I'm one of the top contributors to spam.
  14. newsmanfan

newsmanfan Well-Known Member

-----------
    It's beginning to look a lot like Snowthy...everywhere you gooooo....

Rhonda: Stop. Just...stop.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the pinkest guy I know! Er...that sounded weird...um...to the cutest robot unicorn ever! Uh, no. Hmmm...how 'bout...very happy felicitations to the only guy who can kill more threads than my cat on a wild hair tear!

Yeah. That'll do it. :news:
    ---------------
  15. Teheheman

Teheheman Well-Known Member

Mmmmmmmmmm, Spam. Anywho, Happy Birthday Snowth. In honor of such an occasion, I have personally paid for Kathy Greenwood to pop out of a cake......wait, what? She's not available? But I paid her and...........oh, she found out that it's the person she has a restraining order against? Oh, but I get my money back right? What do you mean NO! I paid a good amount of money..........does it really matter the Canadian/American conversion? It does? Just cause it added up to $1.50 American..........oh, I see. Well then, um................Happy Birthday :-D

Daniel
  16. Lola p

Lola p Well-Known Member

*stands up on a table*

Oh happy birthday! Oh happy birthday! We think your great lets celebrate your happy birthday!
    Bum, bum bum bum bum bum...
    We think your great let's celebrate your happy birthday!
    *streamers explode behind me*
  17. D'Snowth

The last three posts made me :laugh: so much! XD
  18. Lola p

Lola p Well-Known Member

I didn't get you a cake, I got you a muffin.

* hands muffin*
  19. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

I'll pop out of that cake :D

I come with a built in light show. The only color is neon green though
  20. Teheheman

Teheheman Well-Known Member

Man, that would be a hard cake to eat

Daniel