Happy Birthday, Elmo!

• Thread starter furryredmonster
  • Start date
F

furryredmonster

As many of you might know, Elmo's Bday is tomorow!!

I can't wait because I am throwing a party for him tomorow!!

Happy Birthday Elmo, I love you very much :flirt:

Erine81981

Reaction score
Happy Birthday Elmo. You little red monster you. :smile:

BEAR

Reaction score
Happy birthday, little red guy!!

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
Happy Birthday, Elmo!

..Although he's a monopolizing muppet, happy birthday anyways!!!

BEAR

Reaction score
SesameStoner said:
i always heard him to be refered as 2 yrs old

He may have first started out that way, but was eventually said to be 3 1/2. Similar thing has happened with Big Bird. When the series first began, he didn't have an age because he was just played as a big goofy (almost "dumb") character. After the first season it was decided he should be a kid and they made him 4 years old and then soon after that 6. He has been known to be a 6 year old since, although it seems to me the character has aged to be maybe closer to 8 in recent years. Anyway...not to muffin the thread, but here is a birthday muffin (cupcake) for my buddy Elmo!

Convincing John

Reaction score
Hey,

Since you're an Elmo fan, have you ever seen the clip "In Your Imagination"? The clip was done really beautifully and shows what Elmo sees in his imagination. There is one scene where he's riding on a cloud, which is being carried by a hand. Another scene shows him dancing on the moon. In the background, you can see a sign that says "Elmo Gone Nuts!" His face also appears in place of Teddy Roosevelt's on Mt. Rushmore.

Not sure if they still play it or not, but it's a really well put together, surreal clip. Sort of "Elmo's World Meets Monty Python"-esque.

Convincing John