1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Happy Birthday, Frank Oz and, well....Yours Truly!

Discussion in 'Henson People' started by Ryan, May 25, 2003.

1. Ryan

Ryan New Member

Happy Birthday to you, Frank! You've made us laugh and forget our troubles for over 40 years. Best wishes! And it's also someone else's birthday........Hint, hint! ;) :D
  2. sarah_yzma

sarah_yzma Active Member

now who would that be?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BOTH OF YOU!

Sarah
  3. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

Happy Birthday Frank, and thanks for all that you have done with the Muppets. I wish you luck with all your non-muppet prodjects which you do now, and can't wait to see Episode 3 of Star Wars. A Birthday Happy, have you. Yeeees.

Oh and happy Birthday Scooter.
  4. King Prawn

King Prawn New Member

A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY to both of you and A VERY HAPPY UNBIRTHDAY to the rest of you (including me):)
  5. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

It is a special day for Frank. I believe he is 59. Jamie designed a nice birthday celebration menu that will be up on the site for the next day or so.
  6. radionate

radionate New Member

Happy Birthday Ryan!
  7. Ryan

Ryan New Member

Gee, thanks, guys!

I had a great day, filled with Muppets and Beatles! :D :cool:

Thanks for the warm birthday wishes, Phil. ;)
  8. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

Beatles as in Bugs or Beetles as in The Beetles?
  9. MIKEB97

MIKEB97 New Member

Happy 59th Birthday, Frank Oz! Thank you very much for bringing joy to all of us through Cookie, Fozzie, Grover, Miss Piggy and many more! You rock!!