Happy Birthday, Grover!!

BEAR

Reaction score
Hello Everybodeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! It's our lovable furry blue monster's birthday(October 14th). To celebrate let's all share our favorite memories with our teacher, hero and friend.

Effralyo

Reaction score
I do have a small Grover Beanie, and his birthday was written on his tag. :stick_out_tongue: Happy Birthday! *Hugs her own Grovee* :smile:

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
In the book Sesame Street Unpaved, there is a bio about each character and it lists their birthdays. Hope that helps Kimp.

My favorite Grover memories are pretty much every scene with Grover the Waiter. I love how frustrated Fat Blue gets and I love how Grover is just trying so hard to please him. My favorite one would have to be the Mexican one when Grover keeps dancing and dropping the plate of food. Ole! I also love Grover in Christmas Eve on Sesame Street when he pretends to be Santa Claus with a kid named Billy and can't get out of Billy's "house" and keeps waking him up asking what he should do.

Grover has always been one of my favorites. I have an old stuffed Grover from when I was little, he's actually a baby Grover, but he was my Grover and you can tell he was very loved.

Andrew T

Reaction score
My favorite segment involving Grover is the one where he works a shift at O'Brien's Fast Food, and Fat Blue has to reach out and grab the food as it goes by...fast! Too funny.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Grover, I just wanted to wish you a happy birthday, I baked you a cake and everything and here it is and waooooooo!!!!......Chash! Oh, I am So embarrassed. Putting head down in palm.

SesameStreetGuy

Reaction score
Grover old pal wish you have a happy birthday, and thanks to a wonderful 36 years of entertaining and teaching children!

Erine81981

Reaction score
Happy Birthday to one of my favortie blue members of the dorms. Your a good friend Grover.

Grover: Thanks Kyle. Thanks everyone. I got some good presents. Thanks everyone.