1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Happy Birthday Janice & Mokey's Man

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by Sam T Eagle, Apr 29, 2002.

1. Sam T Eagle

Sam T Eagle New Member

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
    I hope you have A Great Day and A Great Year! May all your MUPPET WISH come true!
  2. Cindy

Cindy Moderator Staff Member

Happy Birthday, Byron! *raises glass of SM* I hope that your day is wonderfully rainy and full of Muppety surprises.:D
  3. Luke

Luke Active Member

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BYRON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (You hairy little beagle !)

Hope Muppety fun fills your day aplenty and the year ahead is a good one for you.
  4. EmmyMik

EmmyMik New Member

Happy Birthday Byron!!!!

I hope you have a great day and stuff!

:D
  5. Crazy Harry

Crazy Harry New Member

Happy birthday Byron!!!

I think we all know what you REALLY want as a present. What's SM?
  6. Jackie

Jackie New Member

Happy Birthday Byron!!!!!

Today is the day where things start looking better!! yay!!!!

What would we do if Byron were not brought into this world on this very day? We could probably end world hunger but that's a different story!!

hehe!! Just kidding!!!!

:)

~Jackie
  7. SammieRose

SammieRose New Member

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BYRON!!!!

Happy Birthday to my duet buddy!!! I hope you have a simply cheese filled day with a smidge of Heart tossed in there! You never told me what you wanted, so DROP ME AN E-MAIL! :D ¡CORAZON Y QUESO SIEMPRE!

Always,
    Sammie Rose
  8. AbbessBryony

AbbessBryony New Member

Happy birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  9. julia

julia New Member

Happy Birthday Byron! Sorry I'm late... What did you get?
  10. Hey y'all, thanks for the great birthday wishes! :)

I got a couple of small things from a few friends, and my sister and brother-in-law have "somethin'" for me (nothin' from the folks, cause Fauna, my new vehicle, is considered a BIG birthday present!!), and OMG EMMY ACTUALLY SENT ME *MUFFINS!!* AND A *JANICE* BIRTHDAY CARD!!! :D LOLOL!!!

I even brought some of the muffins to work this mornin' for breakfast---thanks, Emmy! :D

And I think a great present was debutin' my Janice website the night before, and gettin' visits and nice comments yesterday---thanks, y'all! :)

Janice: "Fer sure!":

www.dreamwater.net/byron/janice.html

Thanks again, y'all! :D

Muppety love,

Byron
  11. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

OHHH! GEEEZ!!! I forgot to wish you a Happy Birthday yesterday!! Lordy, I feel like such a mook!!! I completely zonked out!!! I hope your Birthday rocked, anyway!!!
  12. EmmyMik

EmmyMik New Member

It's good to hear that you got the muffins, and are putting them to good use!

:D
  13. That's okay, I totally forgot to wish you yours, too!! :eek:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DR. TOOTH!! :D
  14. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

That's okay. I just have SOOOO many projects due at once, I almost forgot MY Birthday.
  15. Joggy

Joggy Member

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Byron & Dr. Tooth!
  16. Gonzo

Gonzo Active Member

Byron, you freaky deaky....

The other day, oh, about the 29th, I'd say, I thought, "Miles is ten days old!" And then I thought, "there was something important happening on the 29th." Then I thought, "well, I'll just eat these muffins and contemplate how glad I am that my son wasn't born on this unfortunate day..."

And then I choked on a muffin a little bit.

If I could turn back time (like Cher, or Superman, depending on how you look at things), I would wish you a happy birthday. But I cannot. Well, not for that, anyway.

Quinnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
  17. Well, it's the strange thought that counts, buddy. :D