1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Happy Birthday Jerry Nelson and Ken Plume!

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by Phillip, Jul 10, 2002.

1. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

Just wanted to wish a happy birthday to two of my favorite people, Jerry Nelson and Ken Plume.

Jerry Nelson has been a good friend over the years since he first visited Muppet Central in August 1998. From Floyd to the Count to Robin and Gobo, his characters and musical talents have impacted generations over the past thirty-five years. Happy 68th Jerry, we hope it's the best birthday and best year you've ever had!

Also a special happy birthday greeting to Ken Plume. Ken's been a part of Muppet Central since our first year. Ken designed the menu buttons on the front of the site along with the character headers that accompany each section. He's also interviewed quite a few Muppet performers over the years for Muppet Central and IGN Filmforce. Ken, we hope that you have a great day and we greatly appreciate your friendship and all you do for Muppet Central.

*brings out the birthday cake and ice cream*
  2. furryfella

furryfella New Member

Happy birthday to you both!! WOW jerry's 68 good for him to my favorite guy who gave me herry!!:D
  3. scarecroe

scarecroe Active Member

Jerry, here's to another 68 years!
  4. Jackie

Jackie New Member

68 years of life! You seriously look and act like you're 18! Happy Birthday Jerry!!! You da man! hehe :)
  5. monkeymuppet

monkeymuppet New Member

I love you Jerry! Happy birthday to you and Ken. :D

Adios,
    ~Megan~
  6. Janice0078

Janice0078 New Member

Happy Birthday Jerry--Thanks for Gobo, Floyd and especially the Count!!
  7. AbbessBryony

AbbessBryony New Member

Happy birthday!
  8. Traveling Matt

Traveling Matt New Member

Happy birthday to ya both!

We love ya Jerry!!! Happy 68th!

- Billy :cool:
  9. EmmyMik

EmmyMik New Member

Happy Birthday to the Great Bearded One and the Other Ken!
  10. Lu775

Lu775 Member

A very heartfelt and enthusiastic HAPPY BIRTHDAY
    Jerry and Ken!!
  11. radionate

radionate New Member

Happy Birthday to you both. I bow down to your greatness!
  12. Cindy

Cindy Moderator Staff Member

Happy Birthday Ken! You're a great guy and a great friend. Hope you have a fabulous birthday!

Happy Birthday to Jerry Nelson! A talent that is so flawless that it too often goes unnoticed. May this be your best year yet. However, today just sit back and relax in that easy chair, fella. ;)
  13. MIKEB97

MIKEB97 New Member

Happy Birthday Ken! Have a wonderful 68th birthday Jerry! Ah, ah, ah, ah, ah! *Thunder, Lightening*
  14. Luke

Luke Active Member

Happy Birthday !!!!!!!!!!!!!
  15. Smig

Smig New Member

Oy, How can I have lost track? Happy Birthday, Mr. Nelson, and many more than you can count!

Ouch.

Smig
  16. Crazy Harry

Crazy Harry New Member

Happy Happy Birthday Birthday to to the the two two of of you you.

Man, I'm a dork.
  17. dwmckim

dwmckim Well-Known Member

Crazy Chris, maybe you should consider changing your name to Vincent Twice Vincent Twice.

(and oh yeah happy belated birthday to two marvelous people.)