Happy Birthday Jerry Nelson!

teebs

Reaction score
Today is Jerry's 70th birthday.

Happy birthday, Jerry. Here's hoping for lots of fun and happiness on this day and many more! :sing:

We love Jerry Nelson! :smile:

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
Wow 70,oh my gosh,that's awesome.HAPPY BIRTHDAY Jerry Nelson!! I thought it was,because of the JN forum menu. Hope all his b-day wishes come true!!:smirk:

BlueAM

Reaction score
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JERRY!!!!!!!

I rully luv his work for Henson and ALL his characters. I'm glad he gave the world the Count, Floyd, Robin, Herry, Mumford, Frazzle, Gobo, Little Jerry, Herbert Birdsfoot, Sherlock Hemlock, Trash Heap, Beard, Fat Blue, Pops, Blind Pew, Fleet Scribbler, Biff, Uncle Deadly, and alllllllll the others he's done.

So, what can I say?

Happy 70th, Jerry!

BlueAM

"One! One vonderful Count! Ah, ah, ah, ah!"

Convincing John

Reaction score
Happy Birthday, Jerry!

Jerry Nelson is truly one of the best Muppeteers, no doubt about it! His characters have kept me learning and laughing for many, many years. You just can't say enough about how brilliant and talented this guy is!

Happy Birthday, Mr. Nelson...and thank you so much for all the wonderful Muppet moments you have given us. :sing::smirk::crazy:

Convincing John

(Just for the record, one of my favorite Muppet moments of all time is where Scred and Lily Tomlin sang "I Got You, Babe" on SNL back in 1975).

Convincing John

Luke

Reaction score
Happy 70th Birthday Jerry!!! Thanks for all the fun and laughter !

Xerus

Reaction score
Happy Birthday to you Jerry. :smile:

I loved everything you done from the Count, to Floyd, to Robin, to Gobo, and to every Muppet you've ever performed and every cartoon character you've ever voiced. :smile:

I hope you have a great birthday party and I hope Lew Zeland brings the paper towels! :smile:

mikebennidict

Reaction score
can't also forget the segments on SS he narrated like SS news, the caveman skits, and otherstory segments.