1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

"happy Birthday Jerry Nelson!"

Discussion in 'Henson People' started by ploobis, Jul 9, 2007.

1. ploobis

ploobis Well-Known Member

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JERRY NELSON!

Thank you for giving us great Muppet characters like Floyd, Robin The Frog, Lew Zealand, Uncle Deadly, Crazy Harry, Count, Harry Monster, Fat Blue, Gobo Fraggle, Scred and many others!

May you have the best Birthday ever!

:sing: :smirk: :crazy:
  2. MrsPepper

MrsPepper Active Member

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JERRY!

You are an amazing performer with a wonderful singing voice. I have Floyd singing "While My Guitar Gently Weeps", and "New York State of Mind" on my iPod. :sing: Which is purely a testament to how much joy you bring to people through your characters! Thank you.

I hope you have a great birthday! :smirk:
  3. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

WOW! Happy Birthday to Jerry Nelson!:)
  4. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

A HUGE Happy Birthday wish to one of my all-time favorite Muppeteers! No one can replace the magic you brought to us through characters like Floyd Pepper, Robin the Frog, Uncle Deadly, Gobo Fraggle, The Count, and sooooooooooooooooo many more! I have a fan letter on my desk ready to send to you! Just need to find an envelope!

Thanks again, mister Nelson! Happy Birthday! :D
  5. Skye

Skye Active Member

How awesome! :excited: Happy Birthday, Jerry! You are so talented and such a treasure to us all. I hope you have a wonderful special day! :)
  6. Fragglemuppet

Fragglemuppet Well-Known Member

Happy birthday Jerry! If you're reading this, and hey, even if you're not, I hope you're doing well, and that you have a wonderful day!

:smirk:
    :crazy:
    :sing:

Kate

PS: I want to appologyze for not contributing to the thread about you in which you wrote actively. I started to, meaning to tell you what a tremendous fan I am of yours, and how much Fraggle Rock shaped my life, but I'm afraid I got a bit tongue-tied..or is that finger-tied? Either way, I hope you're doing well, and that your health has remained consistant.
  7. heralde

heralde Well-Known Member

Happy Birthday, Jerry! Good luck with everything and keep it cool! :sing:

You're a terrific performer, and thank you for all the moments you have so generously given to the world. :)

"You cannot leave the magic!" :smirk:
  8. Kiki

Kiki Active Member

Happy birthday Jerry! :excited: I wish you all the best, and I hope you're feeling well. Have a great day, man! :) :sing:
  9. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

Happy Birthday Jerry! Robin has touched our lives. The Count taught us to Count. Floyd...reminds us we are human. Thanks for bringing all these awesome people to life.

I hope you are well and have a fantasticly successful year.
  10. Bill Bubble Guy

Bill Bubble Guy Active Member

Happy birthday Jerry. I hope you are well recovered. And I hope one day you might re-join our forum. I really miss communicating with you by PM.
  11. redBoobergurl

redBoobergurl Well-Known Member

Happy birthday Jerry! I think you're the best and want to echo what the others have already said about your wonderful and timeless characters! Hope you have a great day!
  12. janicegroupie

janicegroupie New Member

Happy birthday Jerry! Thanks for bringing life to so many amazing characters! I hope you have an awesome day!
  13. PhsychoChimp

PhsychoChimp New Member

Happy Birthday, Mr. Nelson! May you and your alter egos have cake!
  14. MelissaY1

MelissaY1 Well-Known Member

Happy Birthday, Mr. Nelson! Many more!
  15. tomahawk

tomahawk Member

Happy Birthday Jerry Nelson!
  16. LincolnHeights

LincolnHeights New Member

Happy Birthday Jerry Nelson! Thank you for bringing charachters like The Count, The Amazing Mumford, Herry Monster, and Sherlock Hemlock into millions of homes over the past 37 years! May you have a happy 74th Birthday, and may all your charachters have a happy birthday as well. :sing::smirk::boo:
  17. UncleMatt'sBack

UncleMatt'sBack New Member

Yes, happy birthday indeed to Jerry Nelson! Had to add my two cents since he performs two of my all-time favorite Muppets, Floyd and the Count! Now ve shall count the candles on the cake, ah ha ha ha ha! Von, two, three, four...
  18. bigjeffy

bigjeffy New Member

Happy birthday Jerry Nelson!You're one of my favorite puppeteers.:)
  19. anytimepally

anytimepally Active Member

Happy Birthday Jerry Nelson! :sing: .. you've always been my favorite muppeteer and after all these years, I still wish I could take my troubles to the trash heap! :crazy:
  20. Xerus

Xerus Active Member

Happy birthday, Jerry Nelson.

Thank you for all your talents you've shared with us through Sesame Street, Muppet Show, Fraggle Rock, Secret Life of Toys, and all the Muppet specials you've done. :)