Happy Birthday Kevin "Fozzie Bear"

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
WOW GROOVINESS!!

HIYA!!

Hey, Happy Birthday to all you good people, too!! Even if it's NOT your birthday. :big_grin:

Yeah, sorry gang, I have been missing in action lately. Been really busy with lots of things going on, but don't think for one second I've not been thinking about my MC Family. You all know I love you all.

Here's a quick history of Muley for ya:
He was created as a hound dog pal for a DUMB dog character named Spike (just the opposite of all the cartoon Spike dogs you're used to seeing), but at Papa Roy's house on January 1, 1980, he critiqued the character as being "...muley lookin'..." and I realized, "Hmm...no mules in the scene to date..." Thus, he was born. In reality, the cartoon character is now 22 years old, the puppet would be considered to be 12, but I'm currently performing with version 2.5 :wink: . The 'personality' of Muley is actually only 7 years old, depending on his environment though...sometimes he grows up quick when necessary.

Thanks again, gang, for the birthday wishes, and I'll try to be around more often.

Love you all,
Kevin (Foz) and his Mule

Traveling Matt

Reaction score
YAY!

Kev, you're back!!

I did notice that our resident comic was MIA the last little bit

:big_grin:

- Billy :cool:

radionate

Reaction score
I was gonna send out the Elvis squad to look for you Kevin!

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
Elvis Squad?

Happy Birthday Kev, glad to see you're still around. We already ate all the cake, sorry.

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
Gee, thanks guys - you made my day!

I was kinda bummed tonight because my birthday BBQ had to be cancelled `cause I got to work so this was just great to see before going to bed!

:smile:

grail

Reaction score
that's a shame about the BBQ...those are a GREAT way to celebrate a b-day. maybe you can just move it to the weekend? sure it's not ON your birthday, but who wants to to aknowledge that they're another year older...JUST so they can have a party?

Jackie

Reaction score
Originally posted by Buck-Beaver
Gee, thanks guys - you made my day!

I was kinda bummed tonight because my birthday BBQ had to be cancelled `cause I got to work so this was just great to see before going to bed!

:smile:
Well a surprise Muppet party is better than a BBQ any day :smile:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Wonder who else shares my birthday? I'm glad to be able to stalk around again...just can't spend a LOT of time like I used to right now.

Elvis squad? Or Elvis SQUAT? LOL!

Jackie!! Great idea!

Let's just have a MUPPET PARTY RIGHT NOW!!

I got the rubber chicken...

Jackie

Reaction score
Originally posted by Fozzie Bear
Wonder who else shares my birthday? I'm glad to be able to stalk around again...just can't spend a LOT of time like I used to right now.

Elvis squad? Or Elvis SQUAT? LOL!

Jackie!! Great idea!

Let's just have a MUPPET PARTY RIGHT NOW!!

I got the rubber chicken...
I got the paper towels!