Happy Birthday Matt Vogel!

galagr

Reaction score
SHAME on you all. One does not simply forget Matt Vogel's birthday. Forgetting to say Happy Birthday to say Matt Vogel is like not saying happy birthday to The Count, Lew Zealand, or Crazy Harry.

Oh well, Happy Birthday Matt! :fishy::crazy::sing::cluck::grr::batty:

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I didn't know it was his birthday. Maybe there should be a birthday banner for him at Muppet Central (though it's been a long time since any new ones were added). It could have Big Bird and '80s Robot in addition to some of Jerry Nelson's characters he has taken over.

cjd874

Reaction score
Happy Birthday Jerry 2.0!
But seriously, thank you Matt for keeping Jerry Nelson's legacy alive! It means so much to us Muppet fans. If it hadn't been for you, we might not have seen the Count, Floyd Pepper, or Lew Zealand for some time. But it's like they've never been away.
:batty:: Ah, yes! Three cheers for Mr. Vogel! One cheer! Two cheers! Three cheers! Ah ah ah ah ah!

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Well I follow him on Facebook and posted on his wall a happy birthday wish, does that count?
Okay! I added him as a friend on Facebook and I will accept the shame. I'm sorry that I forgot about his birthday. So, happy birthday, Matt!

Bridget

Reaction score
Indeed, shame on me!!! Happy birthday to a man who has accepted the huge responsibility of carrying on the legacy of the muppets that I have grew up with and adore. You touch me especially with your Robin and Gobo. Hope you've enjoyed your day! Many more to come!

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I think for the record that Bill Beratea is the one doing Lew.....

No, Bill Barretta only did Lew for It's a Very Merry Muppet Christmas Movie and (the extended version of) The Muppets' Wizard of Oz. Matt has been Lew since 2008.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
No, Bill Barretta only did Lew for It's a Very Merry Muppet Christmas Movie and (the extended version of) The Muppets' Wizard of Oz. Matt has been Lew since 2008.
Thanks for the heads up on that, I was not really sure if Matt took Lew over or not.