1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Monday August 6 on PBS. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Dismiss Notice

Happy Birthday Ruahnna!

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by The Count, Mar 5, 2008.

1. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

Hello... Congratulations go out to our beloved queen of frog/pig and ushgush in general, Aunt Ru. This is indeed a festive day, as I believe you "share" it with that diva dormmate of yours. Hope you found the piece of chocolate cake MC delivered to your address and that you enjoy your own special day. Happy birthday and hope to see you here for the party in your honor. If not, then I hope you at least enjoy celebrating it in your own inimitable oh so stylish fashion.

Big hugs from everyone here and happy birthday Aunt Ru.

2. redBoobergurl

redBoobergurl Well-Known Member

Happy birthday to the queen of Ushy Gushy goodness! Hope it's a great one! Kissy Kissy!

3. BeakerSqueedom

BeakerSqueedom Well-Known Member

Very kind of you, Snowthy.
    Very kind.

Happy Birthday, Ruh!
    I hope to read more fanfics from you!

:)

4. Fragglemuppet

Fragglemuppet Well-Known Member

Happy birthday to Kathrine the Great! Hope you're having a great day whereever you are!

:)
    :mad:

5. Skye

Skye Well-Known Member

Happy Birthday, Ru! I hope you're having a fabulous day! :)

6. BEAR

BEAR Well-Known Member

Happy birthday to the only one I know who can truly bring out the mushiness of Piggy and Kermit's relationship and amplify it times 20.

7. Pork

Pork Well-Known Member

Happy Birthday Ru. Hope you had a really nice day.

8. Ruahnna

Ruahnna Well-Known Member

Aw....thanks guys! It has been a happy natal day! (Party in my room in the dorms for the Diva in about 15!)

9. Katzi428

Katzi428 Well-Known Member

Belated Happy Birthday to you,Catherine!:)

10. Xerus

Xerus Well-Known Member

Here's Xerus wishing you a happy belated birthday. :)

11. The Count

Though we miss her turribly, along with all her fabu fanficness, here's a message wishing birthday's best to Aunt Ru. Hope she finds this and hope she returns to MC soonish.

12. MartyMuppets

MartyMuppets Well-Known Member

Happy birthday wishes Ru. :) We miss you.

13. The Count

Dunno if there are other threads that need to be merged into this one, but...

Ima bumping this to send the warmest birthday wishes to one, one of the most vonderful persons I've had the pleasure to have as a forum friend, Aunt Ru! Hope you celebrate in as grand a style as you yourself want, whether a quiet family dinner or a rauckus shindig. Happy birthday and here's to many more.
    :insatiable: and :hungry: bring out the cake.

14. charlietheowl

charlietheowl Well-Known Member

Happy birthday! Hope you're having an excellent day.

Ruahnna likes this.
  15. Bridget

Bridget Well-Known Member

Happy birthday Auntie Ru! You are the beautiful, inspiring heroine author of my life and your writing is always there to give my day that special ray of sunshine! I hope you make this one a good one, and celebrate all of your years accomplishments! Love you Auntie Ru!

~Bridget~[​IMG]

Ruahnna, dwayne1115 and LaniArianna like this.
  16. Ruahnna

Ruahnna Well-Known Member

Awww....thanks, guys! Kissy, kissy!
    Actually, it's been a pretty busy day.
    School released two hours earlier than expected because of bad weather.
    I'm still grading about a million papers.
    I went to have my busted tire replaced.
    I grocery shopped for the coming blizzard (because the last two week of MOSTLY being out of school have stripped the cupboards bare!)
    I helped some friends write and offer on a lovely house. (Gloved fingers crossed.)
    My family took me out for a lovely dinner, with lots of bad jokes to go around!
    I'm wearing all of my hats except my writing hat :eek:
    (Actually, I've been writing LOTS, but don't have the next chronological section ready--send me good thoughts and hopes that I'll get it all pulled together!)

(Also, keep Kathy in your thoughts--she's got surgery in the morning!)

Thanks for thinking of me on my special day. (Party for Piggy in our apartment over the weekend!)

Bridget, The Count and WalterLinz like this.
  17. WalterLinz

WalterLinz Well-Known Member

Happy birthday Ru.:) I hope you're having a wonderful day!!

Ruahnna likes this.
  18. lady piggy

lady piggy Well-Known Member

Ekkk I'm so late :o! beautiful birthday wishes to my all time favorite Piggy+Kermie fan /ush gush writer <3 :mad::):mad::):mad::):mad::):mad::):mad::):mad::)!

19. The Count

Happiest of birthday wishes to our vonderous Aunt Ru.

*:hungry: wheels in a tower cake made for the occasion.

We miss your presence here at the forms, but understand that sometimes that thing called "life" interferes with our other "life". Just know we send you our best hoping you celebrate it as befits a grand gal of your stature.

:excited: :jim: :flirt: :insatiable: :zany: