Happy Birthday Schfifty!

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
What, what's this? Something suspicious is going on hear! You were just twenty-three last year, now you claim to be twenty-four ??? C'mon Schfifty, get your story straight, which one is it? :confused::confused:

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
Happy Birthday Schfifty, and thank you for all the Sesame uploads this year.

Schfifty

Reaction score
What, what's this? Something suspicious is going on hear! You were just twenty-three last year, now you claim to be twenty-four ??? C'mon Schfifty, get your story straight, which one is it? :confused::confused:
Not to detract from a thread like this, but where are you getting that I'm claiming I'm now that age? I didn't choose to display my birthday here until a while ago.

mariolover

Reaction score
Happy birthday! Hope you had a great day and thank you for all the Sesame Street episodes you have uploaded this year!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Happy birthday pal! Hope you had a good day today, and like everyone else, I want to thank you for the episodes you've been posting lately - you've taken a lot of us Gen Y'ers on a nostalgic field trip through our childhoods!

Schfifty

Reaction score
Thank you all for the birthday greetings and thank yous regarding Sesame Street eps...I appreciate it, and I am glad you've all been taken back to your childhoods. :smile:

Kinda just an FYI on Sesame Street, by the way - I will be completely done posting episodes after next weekend, when episode #3914 is uploaded. It's a little sad, but enjoy what comes in the meantime!

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Thank you all for the birthday greetings and thank yous regarding Sesame Street eps...I appreciate it, and I am glad you've all been taken back to your childhoods. :smile:

Kinda just an FYI on Sesame Street, by the way - I will be completely done posting episodes after next weekend, when episode #3914 is uploaded. It's a little sad, but enjoy what comes in the meantime!
Well that's a shame. I will miss you doing that. :frown:

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Happy birthday regardless of your age. Just a number, anyway.