Happy Birthday Steve Whitmire!

ploobis

Reaction score
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEVE WHITMIRE!"

Thank you for making us laugh with your Muppet Characters like Rizzo The Rat, Foo Foo, Lips, Trevor The Gross, Bean Bunny, Wembley Fraggle, Sprocket, Murray The Minstrel, Marlon Fraggle, Flange Doozer, Gil Frog, Flash, Jacques Roach, Yellow Extreme, Waldo C. Graphic, Belinda Cratchit, Jake The Polar Bear, Walleye Pike, Andy Pig, Captain Pighead, Eugene, Lash Holstein, Mr. Poodlepants, Dr. Feel and thank you for filling in for Kermit The Frog, Ernie, Beaker and Statler.

I hope you have the best day ever on your B-Day! :smile: :eek: :boo:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Happy Birthday to Mr. Wit mire! Thanks for just being in inspiration and a living example that dreams really do and come come true! Thank you foe all the years of entertainment, making us laugh, putting a smile on peoples faces with the genuine warmth of your many characters. And thank you for continuing to keep the legacy of Jim Henson alive! Happy Birthday!

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Happy Birthday, Steve! Hope you have a great day and thanks for the years of entertainment and inspiration! :smile:

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
Happy birthday, Steve!

And it is very interesting that he shares his natal day with the man who created Kermit, Waldorf and Ernie. (and ten million other Muppets besides)

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I know! Just one of those peculiar "coincidences" in life. :smile:

MelissaY1

Reaction score
Happy birthday my friend. I hope you got my card on time!

Skye

Reaction score
Happy Birthday, Steve! I hope you have such a wonderful day! And thank you for the laughter, the heart, and the inspiration you've brought and shown to us. Keep believing... your dreams really can come true! :smile:

Blinky_Fish

Reaction score
Happy Birthday Steve - Make sure the Rat stays outta the cake!

Java

Reaction score
Happy Birthday Steve! Thanks for carrying on two wonderful characters and for having such great characters of your own.