1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Happy Birthday, Terry Angus!!!

Discussion in 'Henson People' started by fozzieisfunny, Jul 5, 2014.

1. fozzieisfunny

fozzieisfunny Well-Known Member

I was just looking at the Today's Birthdays feature on MC, and I saw that it was ButchCat's birthday. I think we all know who he is: Terry Angus!!! So, I decided I would make a thread like this where we can share stories about him ( either about him puppeteering, or about him doing something on MC), share our favorite moments about him, and anything like that. Now, could someone create a complete filmography of all Terry Angus's work? I don't know, and I think that it would be helpful to others that don't know, as well. Bye!! Have a great day-after-4th-of-July birthday, Terry Angus!!

2. Muppet Master

Muppet Master Well-Known Member

Happy birthday Terry, may your work on fraggle rock be known throughout the world!

3. Twisted Tails

Twisted Tails Well-Known Member

Happy birthday, Terry! :) :excited:

4. antsamthompson9

antsamthompson9 Well-Known Member

Here's what I put on Facebook: Today is the 52nd birthday of Muppeteer, Terry Angus! Terry has worked on numerous Muppet projects, but is best known for Fraggle Rock where he was the Storyteller. I can't find any videos of his Muppets at the moment, so here's a video of his own puppet, Butch G Cat. Happy birthday, Terry!

theSHE124 likes this.
  5. fozzieisfunny

Thanks for sharing the video!! I haven't seen that one, but it's really funny.

6. antsamthompson9

antsamthompson9 Well-Known Member

You're welcome.

7. theSHE124

theSHE124 Active Member

Funny video! Love it! HAPPY B-DAY, TERRY!:):excited:

8. fozzieisfunny

Hello, Terry Angus fans!! If you haven't already, I highly recommend looking at the Terry Angus interview up over at the Interviews section of the articles section on Muppet Central. It'll make Terry proud!

theSHE124 likes this.