Happy Birthday, The Count!

Hayley B

Reaction score
Happy Birthday. Thanks for taking care of this forum for all these years.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
So should there be a 41-cannon/thunderclap salute? Nah, the well wishes from everyone here are enough, thanks.

Just got back... Family dinner at Chili's, had me the burger that comes with onion rings already piled onto the patty/bun.
Usually, molten cakes are good enough for a birthday dinner like this. But they have something far superior than that, the Choc Chip Paradise Pie! :insatiable:
We went to the multiplex cause I wanted to see Bohemian Rhapsody, but when we got to the booth where the theater worker rips your tickets he told us that it had been removed after last night's airing, ending its run. At least I have the MUP3 of the awesome version the Muppets recorded. And plenty of MCR listening this weekend.

Again, thanks and happy holidays. :batty:

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
So should there be a 41-cannon/thunderclap salute? Nah, the well wishes from everyone here are enough, thanks.

Just got back... Family dinner at Chili's, had me the burger that comes with onion rings already piled onto the patty/bun.
Usually, molten cakes are good enough for a birthday dinner like this. But they have something far superior than that, the Choc Chip Paradise Pie! :insatiable:
We went to the multiplex cause I wanted to see Bohemian Rhapsody, but when we got to the booth where the theater worker rips your tickets he told us that it had been removed after last night's airing, ending its run. At least I have the MUP3 of the awesome version the Muppets recorded. And plenty of MCR listening this weekend.

Again, thanks and happy holidays. :batty:
Great restaurant choice I must add! Chili’s is one of my favorites.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Happy birthday Ed! Well wishes to you and the family. Glad to hear you had a great day.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks to everyone who's posted in here expressing birthday wishes. For some reason though I'm not getting any email notifications as to new posts being posted in this thread, and it's not due to not coming back into the thread after the last post was posted either. :confused: