1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Happy Birthday To Our Beloved Ru!!

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by Katzi428, Mar 5, 2012.

1. Katzi428

Katzi428 Well-Known Member

Yes! Today Is The Day that some years ago (I won't say how many...)
    :mad: :Better not,lady ...if you know what's good for you.
    Easy, Piggy..I know well enough not to reveal a true lady's age.
    :mad:: Good goes back to primping herself
    ANYWAY.....today is Ruahanna's Birthday!! So even though I myself wished you a Happy Birthday on Facebook, I said I was going to wish you a Happy BiRthday another place too! And that place is here!! Have a FABULOUS Day my dear friend!
  2. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Beloved? Eh, I don't know about that... but hb anyway.
  3. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

She's a totally beloved Aunty Ru to me she deserves a huge Happy Birthday and a hearty Have a Good Year!
    LinkiePie<3 likes this.
  4. charlietheowl

charlietheowl Well-Known Member

Happy birthday!
  5. Ruahnna

Ruahnna Well-Known Member

Whoo hoo! Hubby came through big-time for my birthday! I'm on my way to Buildabear to make BOTH Kermit and Piggy! (Waves arms wildly above head!)
  6. LinkiePie<3

LinkiePie<3 Well-Known Member

Happy Birthday, Auntie Ru. xxx
  7. miss kermie

miss kermie Well-Known Member

Yeah, she's rully beloved! Happy birthday Ru! Have a good one! Eat lots of cake! Save me a piece! I'm being serious!

Naw, Just kiddin'!

Hope your birthday is full of Muppety happiness!
  8. newsmanfan

newsmanfan Well-Known Member

-----------------
    :news: Here is a Muppet News Flash! Today marks the anniversary of the day Marvin Suggs was pounded into hamburger helper after mistaking Miss Piggy's...er...decotellage...for two of his Muppaphones!

When interviewed for comment, Piggy told this reporter: "Marvel who? He did WHAT? Oh NO he didn't!" Uh...she then stomped toward the stage where Suggs was tuning up his furry performers. Kermit the Frog, having observed all this from the wings, is quoted as having said, "I guess sometimes a selective memory can be a painful thing."

In other news...today also marks the birthday of MC's longtime contributor RuCat! We visited Ru while she was doing something strange to small, stuffed replicas of Kermit and Miss Piggy at something called Build-a-Glare...er. Sorry. Build-a-BEAR. When asked WHY she was deliberately disobeying the store's stated purpose by building these strange replicas instead of bears, Ru responded by...erm...tossing this reporter into a very, very painful machine. Ahem.

*muttering as he tries to untie threads holding his arms to his feet* Happy birthday anyway...
    ------------------
    Beauregard and miss kermie like this.
  9. Bannanasketch

Bannanasketch Active Member

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, RU! :)
  10. Gonzo's Hobbit

Gonzo's Hobbit Well-Known Member

Happy Birthday Ruahanna! Hope you have a very good one this year.
  11. Fersureitsjess

Fersureitsjess Active Member

Happy Birthday Ru!
  12. kyunkyua

kyunkyua Active Member

Can't say I'm familiar with her. But happy birthday anyway!
  13. DramaQueenMokey

DramaQueenMokey Well-Known Member

Happy b-day Lady Ru ^^
  14. basicallygood

basicallygood Member

Happy happy birthday from all of us to you, we wish it was our birthday so we could party, too! Hey! :)