Happy Birthday to the World's most popular Frog, Kermit!

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Happy 59th Birthday, Kermit! I saw your movie "Muppets Most Wanted" and I just loved it.

So, life's like a movie, keep believing and keep pretending. BTW, have a good birthday, Kermit.

- Your die-hard Muppet fan, Colette Clark

MUPPETFAN1976

Reaction score
Yes. For those of you who do not know (you should) today is Kermit's 59th Birthday (in Muppet Years. 1 Muppet year = 1 Human year).

Let me say a few things. Kermit, you have taken puppeteering to a whole new level since 1955. It's amazing that one frog has come so far and has became so famous for almost 60 years.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KERMIT FROM EVERYONE AT MUPPET CENTRAL!

-Your die-hard Muppet fan, Matt Bingel.

sesamemuppetfan

Reaction score
Happy Birthday to the Muppets' irreplaceable fearless leader, Sesame Street's irreplaceable frog lecturer and frog reporter, Grover's irreplaceable frog customer, Miss Piggy's irreplaceable crush, and just about everything else in between! Thank you, Kermit for being an inspiration, and being a huge aspect of my life! Honestly, I don't know what any of us Muppet fans would do without you! :smile:

Mister Muppet

Reaction score
Happy Birthday to the worlds greatest frog Kermit, Enjoy it :smile:

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Kermit says that's only 30 something in people years. Lol

Muppet Master

Reaction score
Today is May 9th. Today is also Kermit the Frog's 59th Birthday! (in Muppet Years)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KERMIT!:smile:
Oh my gosh, how could I forget the birthday of Kermit until now. Anyways happy birthday Kermit, you're awesome, can't wait till your 60th birthday, and good thing you don't age, because you'd be pretty old by now. :smile: