Happy Birthday Vibs!

Harvey Towers

Reaction score
17... I was 17 when I was your age...

I hope you had a good day and that it all flowed at somewhat more logically than this bursting birthday thread...

*mixes up a powdered elephant*

Did I ever tell you about the time I shot an elephant in my dressing gown?
I don't know why it was wearing my dressing gown...

Anyway, I'm sure you had a great day (or is that a great dane?) and many happy returns of Hogmanay...

Ziffel

Reaction score
One minute left of your birthday, Vibs. And now here it is 6pm, which means it is the new year for you. So Happy New Year, Vibs! And Happy New Year to you too, minidoozer!

Ziffel

Reaction score
And now that it's just 2 minutes away from 2006 in England and Scotland, let me say to Beauregard and Harvey Towers (if you're still here and reading the new posts), Happy New Year!

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Happy birthday Vibs! Hope it was a great one one! It's before midnight here, so I'm waiting for the ball to drop and thinking of you! Have a great year!

Vibs

Reaction score
Hi all!

Thanks once again for your greetings, and "happy birthday"s and... other sort of... interesting stories. :smile:

And, of course A HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!!! I've gotten quite used to 2006 now, it's been the new year for 6 hours and 4 minutes now in Denmark - and yes I am still awake, but only because my friend Tabi tied me to a lamp and has bashed me with a hammer from midnight till, well a few minutes ago. (Danish tradition, I was the one to be bashed this year...)

Anyway, HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! Now it's been 2006 here for 6 hours and 6 minutes which means that it took me about two minutes to write 5 lines. And now I really should end this post. But thanks once again, and wow this birthday thread is quite, wau. Thank ya All!! :big_grin:

And goodnight.. maybe. :wink:

zeldazipple

Reaction score
minidoozer said:
Now it's the 31th December in Denmark and your birthday, Vibs! So
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
I guess I could just post this in the other, early thread, but since your my best friend you deserve a thread on your real birthday!! So here it is!

*Throws cake at Vibs* (that's a Danish tradition.. um... No wait, it's not.. Never mind)

Tillykke!!!

I'll come over later today with your present(s) :stick_out_tongue:

*Throws confetti*

Come and join the party everyone!
Oopsie... better late than never I suppose. Teach me for not keeping up-to-date. :smile: * hehe * Anyway happy B-day to my Vibsie. As she sings the Zipple version of the Happy be day song...

" Happy Birthday! Happy Birth day! Happy, happy, Happy Birthday to you! "
:wink::stick_out_tongue: Hope it was a blast!

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
yeah... me too... :embarrassed:

Hope you had the best, and many more to come! :excited: