1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Help Muppet Central Radio
    We need your help to continue Muppet Central Radio. Show your support and listen regularly and often via Radionomy's website, official apps and the WinAmp Media Player. Learn More

Dismiss Notice
  3. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Monday August 6 on PBS. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Dismiss Notice

Happy Birthday WebMistressGina!

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by The Count, Jun 11, 2015.

1. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

Today's celebration is being brought to you by the letters W, M, and G. Why those letters? Because they're the initials of a truly awesome personage here. WebMistressGina!

Wanted to give her some birthday-ness, hope she has a good day doing the things that make her happy.
    She's become a good friend to us here, and I wish her the very best for the coming year.

*:insatiable: brings in the chocolate whipping cream frosted choc chip brownie cupcakes, :hungry: promised he'll have the cake ready later today.
    Happy birthday to WMG once again.

:batty: And this party is also brought to you by the number 2, as in the current Pool Hall fic ve hope gets updated/finished soon. ;)

MikaelaMuppet likes this.
  2. charlietheowl

charlietheowl Well-Known Member

Happy birthday Gina!

3. theSHE124

theSHE124 Well-Known Member

Happy B-day, Ginagrrrl!! :excited: U have such awesome, funny stories!

The Count likes this.
  4. WebMistressGina

WebMistressGina Well-Known Member

OMG, you guys! I didn't even know this was here and then you guys wish me a happy b-day! :D

Thank you berry much! Y'all are the best! And if I'm not mistaken, our very own the Divine Miss P, who was recently honored for being the phenomenal woman that she is, celebrated her b-day yesterday.

I also share my b-day with the awesome Gene Wilder. How cool is it to be surrounded by awesomeness in the month of June!

5. The Count

Hey, heard it was someone's birthday around here. Congrats on reaching another milestone Ginny-Gin-Ginny-Ginny-Gin-Gin-Ginny-Gin-Gins.
    :concern: I'm not... Eh, skip it, never could get that line right when we filmed it. Had to have the whole thing edited in later.
    :shifty: You're not the only one who had trouble with that bit from the movie.
    :hungry: brings in a delish cake for all to share, he's been getting ideas from the cake baking shows lately.

Happy b'day Gins, hope you celebrate. :)

6. Pig's Laundry

Pig's Laundry Well-Known Member

Happy Birthday Gina! I don't get to talk to you that much but when I do it's always a pleasure. Hope you have a great day whether you choose to celebrate it or not.

WebMistressGina likes this.
  7. charlietheowl

charlietheowl Well-Known Member

Happy birthday Gina!

8. theSHE124

theSHE124 Well-Known Member

HAPPY BIRTHDAY--AGAIN! :coy:

9. MikaelaMuppet

MikaelaMuppet Well-Known Member

Happy Birthday!

10. WebMistressGina

Aw, you guys are the bestest! Now I feel horrible that I've managed to get caught up into another fandom and have left you all sad. :(

I totally promise that something of mine is going to be updated this summer! I have no idea what, but it'll be something! Something will be finished and something will be started! Not necessarily in that order.

:flirt::flirt::flirt::flirt::flirt::flirt::flirt::flirt::flirt::flirt::flirt::flirt:

To all my Muppy homies!

MikaelaMuppet likes this.
  11. The Count

Something started?
    :rolleyes: Great, now we has that Micky Jackson song stuck in our heads.
    UD: Bet it's her Up Late Season 2 episodes, now that the show's been cancelled.
    :halo: Can-selld. Aaaawwwww.
    :batty: I hope she gets to the 2-Ball.
    ;) You're not the only one.

Just so long as you come back to us Gina, that's the important thing. Have a great day, it's your b-day.

12. WebMistressGina

I....have thought of it, yes, cause I believe that was the next up on my series rotation. of course, I still need to watch the rest of the original season if you would like me to be canon compliant, though...I would probably go so far cause...well.

I do need to see the finale at least cause my second season starts during that vacation.

So far, so good on the day. We were gonna head to Top Golf, but it was/is 106 today, so we changed it to Dave and Busters AND!!! I still have points on my old card from Denver, so you know I am totally gonna use it (assuming I can of course. I'll be sad if 386 points go to waste :( )

The Count likes this.
  13. The Count

Good... Dave & Buster's, we have not that here. Then again, we has lost some staples of good fast food, :cry:

At least I has the schemes for dinner at CH F this year for #39, mwahaha.
    Have fun Gins. :excited:

14. The Count

Just stopped to wish a happy belated b'day to one of my cyber-sisters, the adorable Gina. You know her as that girl who posts some good Muppety fanfic oneshots, or not. Hope you spent it celebrating in good spirits, maybe you finally got the 2015 Muppets full season in some off-the-boards tape trading deal as a present.

*Leaves a choc chip cake made by :hungry: and :insatiable:

15. MikaelaMuppet

Happy birthday Gina.

16. WebMistressGina

Counters, My Counters! And Mikaela!

I actually had you guys on my radar during my vacation and unfortunately I never got to it (cause I know I started a story that I had every intention of completing like the next day and then...nuttin), so I have NOT forgotten you guys!

Steven Universe has kinda been my focus for literally a year now (no joke), but I'm on a bit of a writing hiatus just to take a break, but just know i WILL come back. Cause I always do :) *hugs*

17. MikaelaMuppet

*hugs back* Thank you for thinking of me! :)

18. LittleJerry92

LittleJerry92 Well-Known Member

Happy belated to Gina!