Happy Birthday Zack and Loribeth!

Cindy

Staff member
Reaction score
Many birthday wishes to Zack and Loribeth!

Go ahead Zack, put on your Rowlf hat and party! :smile:

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
Birthdays are happy! Yes! Zack and Loribeth! Yea!

Luke

Reaction score
Salutations of the day, Zack & Loribeth !

EmmyMik

Reaction score
Happy Birthday Zack!

Happy Birthday Loribeth!

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Thank you all!

Thank You Cindy and Everyone!

Happy Birthday to you too Loribeth!!!

I had a teriffic day! first off two twin sisters Sarah and jessie decorated my locker with over 50 Muppet pictures!yes! well, it wasn't really a surpirze, in fact you may think it's pathic. Well, ok you see i met them in the musical i was in (Guys and dolls) they are in the 10th grade and one of them has a little crush on me...well anyways they know as the whole school knows my love for the Muppets, so they said they would decorate my locker if i got them the muppet pictures.

so last firday....hehehe, at my trait school i go to for Ad and design before i go to my regualr school i printed out about 50 muppet photo's off my desktop at the school, everyback grown picture i had i printed out and i had stuff from last year as well (i have a whole muppet photo folder) thereare pictures from the old henson web page, backgrounds many of you fans made, a few drawings of Smig's I used as backgrounds(hope ya don't mind Smig;-) and stuff off web pages Nstuff.

I'm all caught up in the class so i had nothing to do and rather then waste my ink at home(in which i have had none for like 5 month's anyways) We have a very large, nice, and expensive printer so for about an hour....print,print,print!!!!LOL oh come one now, wouldn't you? I never do anything wrong so what's a little ink?...or a lotta ink? they'll never know.

so on my locker...are you guys still reading this? WOW!
so on my locker and then the three empty lockers nexted to minewere allready decoratedwhen i got to school by the twins with streamers, balloons, signs and muppet pictures!!! it was so cool! so big! so muppety!!!! and no one took any of the pictures down the whole day!it was great! a teacher even brought in cuppy cakes for me:wink: yum yum!

so later me and my mom,dad, younger brother and grandparents went out o eat at Denny's! they had the muppet signs up! and a cardboard kermit!

my grandma kept say "oh Zack! i'm going to ask if i can by that for you!!!" then my mom said " no ma, you have to wait for the endosement to end" my grandma then said "well i'll see if i can get it when they are done."

ok so the whole time after we ordered are meal my brother and me kept actting out the kermit and piggy ad quitely to ourselfs my brother would be Piggy "ooooooooooo! lets get three! any thing for you kermie?"

then my brotheran me just kept saying "ooooo!" in a miss piggy voice overand over again, untill my grandma (in a kidding way) pinched my borther and said "stop actting like a goof!:smile:

So later on my gandma asked the waitress if she could get the..."don't say Miss Piggy!!!" the waitress burted out!

my brother wispers to me "how rude, hehehe"

my grandmas said "no the kermit thing" and the waitress said sure, and that one of the employees already put dibbs on the piggy poster.

so they took my grandmas name and said she could pick it up september 15...yes that long! wow thought at least we won't have a drop like we did with pepe and long john slivers!

I also said to my grandma thanks and that i know that anything could happen to it till then" and she said now get this if you are STILL READING THIS IS THE BEST PART!! My grandma said"
if they give it away i'll come here and SHOOT THIS PLACE UP!!!"

my brother and I just gasped and then started to laugh!!LOL!
Then my grandma said " Nobody disapoints my grandchildren!"

Oh, thanks grandma!;-) hmm may be i should tell my grandma that i'm disapoitend in Disney about to buy henson or the drop of pepe from LJS or Muppet family x=mas cuts or no widesreen DVD'S or....JUST KIDDING!!! what to ya think i am a spoiled brat!
I do love my grandma thought and THAT'S all that counts!

Zack)Rowlf the, Oooooo! lets get three!:big_grin:Dog.

AbbessBryony

Reaction score
Happy belated birthday, Loribeth and Zack. *sheepish smile*