Happy Easter!

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I hope that everybody is having a good one so far. What is or was/were everybody's plans for the big day today?

newsmanfan

Reaction score
We decorated eggs (real and fake) with family, and of course had a brat cookout on Saturday. Was very pleasant.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
We decorated eggs (real and fake) with family, and of course had a brat cookout on Saturday. Was very pleasant.
Loved decorating eggs as a child. The stickers would always peel off though and they always smelled like heavy vinegar.

newsmanfan

Reaction score
Loved decorating eggs as a child. The stickers would always peel off though and they always smelled like heavy vinegar.
We used dyes, but also markers, gold paint, googly eyes, xacto knives and even superglue. My nephew made a wicked Portal robot egg.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
We used dyes, but also markers, gold paint, googly eyes, xacto knives and even superglue. My nephew made a wicked Portal robot egg.
I've always wanted to decorate eggs. I'd love to cover them with my favorite cartoon characters. Wehave an egg hunt every year, but we use the fake plastic kind (to put candy/money inside).

Y'know what's odd? It always seems to rain on Easter over here. No matter how sunny the rest of the week ends up being, it never fails to rain on Easter.

newsmanfan

Reaction score
I've always wanted to decorate eggs. I'd love to cover them with my favorite cartoon characters. Wehave an egg hunt every year, but we use the fake plastic kind (to put candy/money inside).
Egg hunts are fun. When I worked at Bookmans, we had a kids' event one year where we hid eggs all over the store. Several of them had store credit inside, most had candy or chocolate, and two had tickets to win giant chocolate bunnies. The look on the face of the tiny kid who won the biggest bunny was priceless...it was nearly as tall as she was!