Happy Festivus!

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
To all you Seinfeld fans, (like myself),
Happy Festivus!

Shall we celebrate with the traditional rituals of Festivus?
*takes out pole and boxing gloves*

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Later this evening, I will begin my airing of grievences... I'VE GOT A LOT OF PROBLEMS WITH YOU PEOPLE!!!

Well, okay, not you people, but I actually DO have a list of grievences... against Yahoo!, which I always used to hold so highly... I'll tell more later.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
So, here's my list of grievences against Yahoo! since the last year or so:

Overall
1. People's accounts are getting hacked and compromised right and left... about five different people I know have had their accounts compromised within the last couple of years or so.
2. Notifications no longer work properly, you either get an error message trying to view them, or you have to open a different page to view them.
3. Some times comments won't load on articles.
4. Avatars won't update in all locations: it'll update for when you're viewing/commenting on articles, but won't update in Mail or Messenger.

Mail
1. SpamGuard doesn't work at all, despite being turned on: specifically, I have mine set to delete any thing sent to my Spam folder immediately, yet they still get through any more.
2. Occasionally, attachments won't open or load.
3. Also, occasionally, some times your main mail account won't display if you have gotten an email from some one on your contact list.

Messenger
1. IMvironments no longer work.
2. Neither do the interactive games.
3. Some times attachments will automatically cancel in the middle of transfer.

Answers
1. Yahoo! Answers, in general, is a sick joke. Always has been, always will be.

My biggest grievence with Yahoo! is they don't even seem to care that all of this is happening... I know other people have tried to bring this stuff to their attention, but they just dismiss it altogether... WHAT is the DEAL here?!

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
4. Avatars won't update in all locations: it'll update for when you're viewing/commenting on articles, but won't update in Mail or Messenger.
Did you try ctrl+f5? It refreshes your cache to the most recent or changed state. Pictures not updating is usually the cache displaying the old image

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I clean out my cache on a nightly basis; it actually is a problem on Yahoo!'s part, I'm not the only one whose tried to call their attention to it.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well, do you really want to see your sister with a pole?

HeyButtahfly

Reaction score
My sister is the one who traditionally makes it-- she claimed she couldn't find any foil this year.