Happy Fraggle 20th Anniversary!

MuppetDanny

Reaction score
:eek: GOSH ! 20 years, boy does time fly - I remember watch the show first time round and colleting the stuff.

Happy 20th Anniversary Fraggle Rock !!!!

I wonder how much it's in fraggle years ?

MuppetDanny

electricmayhem

Reaction score
20 years ago was still a little more than a year before I'd be born so I don't remember much from when Fraggle Rock was on but I can remember when it aired on the Odyessey channel (or whatever the Hallmark channel used to be) and I would watch it every day after school! Those were the days..sigh. Anyway, congratulations on your 20th anniversary Fraggle Rock (and Karen!:smile: )!!

radionate

Reaction score
Wow Jamie!

I just noticed Matt in "outer space" and the Trash Heap!

Such great little hidden gems!

And thanks to Karen and Terry and Jerry, Steve, and everyone else for these fantastic characters that shaped the childhood of so many of us. Such a fantastic show, its so hard to believe that it was twenty years ago that I was plopped down in front of a TV watching it.

Happy Anniversary Fraggle Rock!

Smig

Reaction score
Twenty Years ago...radishes, banana tree shirts, peach and garlic
pie, greaseberries, terrible tunnels, poison cacklers, whoopie water, grapes of generosity, honks of honks, beasts of blue rocks,
and various other silly things..

Those were the days.

Now go balance a pickle on your nose.

Smig

Stryder Wolfe

Reaction score
Congrats on the anniversary! 20 years already...madness...

I too would love to see this show on DVD, particularly because I've heard so much about it, but have never seen an episode...sadly, we couldnt' afford HBO when I was a young'un...

Traveling Matt

Reaction score
YEAH!!! Congrats Fraggle Rock on your 20th anniversary :smile: I can think of no better series for children to grow up on.

Congrats Karen and Red! And very well put, Phillip :wink:

Here's to 2003, and all sorts of merchandise that should (and will) be coming our way!

- Billy :cool:

AnthonyF3

Reaction score
Has it been 20 years already? Wow, and it feels like I'm only 18!

All stupid non-jokes aside, I hope Phil's little prediction does come true, and we do see some new Fraggle stuff this year. I'm not holding my breath or anything, but that'd be awesome.

All Hail Fraggle Rock on it's 20th Anniversary!

Crazy, Man

Anthony

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Congradulations Fraggle Rock!

The show was really special to me - especially since my family didn't have cable at the time. I was always at some special place when viewing the show - vacations or my grandparents' house. I still have only seen about a third of the episodes and wish someone would put it back on the air. I remember having the tapes, the videos, the figures, the plushes and much more when I was a kid. I still have the lunch box in my collection.

Thank you Karen and all who contributed to such a spectacular show!

(I hope y'all like the menu that was designed for this occasion. It will be up all week. )

Manda:-D

Reaction score
Fraggle Rock may have started 3 years b/f I was born, but it was still an intergral part of my childhood. I love Mokey's kindness, Gobo's adventurousness, Wembley's big heart, Boober's pessimism, and Red's enthusiasm. (ESPECIALLY Red's enthusiasm! She's my favorite!) I wanted a dog like Sprocket, and I wished Doc would've been my Grampa. The Gorgs, especially Junior, ALWAYS made me laugh, and on of my favorite sayings was, "The trash heap has spoken. Nyah!" I was fascinated by the Doozers, and then, of course there was the music. Oh, WHO could've forgotten that music! In my later years, as I was singing in different choirs, I began to wish I had a music teacher that would help me understand music like Cantus. When the reruns started showing on Odysssey, boy was that heaven! I used to come home every day from school to watch it....Even though I was already 13 by then....The night of my school's homecoming my freshman year, I didn't have a date. Neither did a friend of mine. We ended up calling each other and taking for FIVE HOURS, always ending up coming back to ONE subject in our conversation: Fraggle Rock. THAT is how wonderful that show is. THAT is the effect it had on me. I hope someday they'll have it on DVD, but until then, I'll be singin' my heart out on those songs, like I always do!
"Dance your cares away....Worries for another day...." (It'd be more helpful if I'd spell "worries" right, huh?)
P.S: KAREN PRELL??!!! Oh my gosh!!! (I really AM a HUUUUUUUGE Red fan!!!!) HHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!

EmmyMik

Reaction score
Originally posted by Luke
............ and Emmy, rythmatically shaking her butt to the theme as a DVD extra ! :big_grin:
LOL!!!!!!

No, no, no, no. See the thing is, we want these DVDs to sell well. Not cause people to suddenly seek professional help.

:big_grin: