Happy New Year To All!!!

anathema

Reaction score
Likewise!

Hey, we had our very own bagpiper here! :big_grin:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Cool graphic, Anders. Love the puppet, Warrick. Scott, the new menu should be online in a few hours. :wink: I think fans will really like it. And maybe something for Byron too.

beaker

Reaction score
the great shape of things to come

Happy New Years All!!!!!

OMG! Can you believe some folks are living in THE FUTURE!??!?!?
Warrick, Luke, Alex, Joggy, Bork Bork...theyre all living in 2003 already! *somebody call Doc from Back to the future!*

Warrick, that picture was so cool! I wish for big things to happen with your great Wozza puppet troupe and yourself.

And to everyone! I wish for every single person on here to finally find success, happiness, and for your dreams to come true.
It's been a struggle for a lot of us in the last decade or so...for everything...so here's to a new era!

Imagination, wonder, and splendor becon forth...
onto the brave new world of possibilities!

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Originally posted by frogboy4
I think fans will really like it. And maybe something for Byron too.
:eek:

For me? R--rully?

Yeek!

And right after I just posted a message disagreein' wif you... :frown:

Oh, well---it was nothin' personal, just tryin' to let ya understand how I felt on some'in'! Lol!

:stick_out_tongue:

:smile:

Billy's Girl

Reaction score
It's heatwave time here in Stokes Valley, New Zealand!!!!

Very Hot Baby!!!!

Happy new years to everyone - looking forward to another year of chating to you guys about muppets!!

LOL

beaker

Reaction score
Well, it is finally 2003 here in California! We seem to be the last area in the world to usher in the new year...maybe it gives us a little extra time to reflect back and look forward? Hmmm...

Anyways, my New Year's was about as minimalist as a Phillip Glass album. No confetti, no ball dropping(well maybe some cheese puffs dropping) no turning to a cute girl to kiss...*sigh*

Well heres to the next New Year's!

Then again Im already making plans for the big Y3K celebration for the 4th millennium in 2999 AD. My 1999 NYE sucked, so Im hoping to make the next millennium even special.

*me, who is partying like its 2999*

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
To me, New Year's Eve is just another day to stay up till 2am and eat all the food in the house.

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Originally posted by Crazy Harry
To me, New Year's Eve is just another day to stay up till 2am and eat all the food in the house.
Hm.

If there were a New Year's equivalent to Scrooge, I would call you that.

But there isn't.

So I won't.