Happy Saint Patrick's Day!

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
I just wanted to sprinkle the luck of the Irish upon everyone here! Have a great St. Patrick's Day!
Erin :smile:

radionate

Reaction score
From one Irishman to those that are only "Irish" today, happy St. Patricks Day!

(I wear orange and green though, but my parents fuss at me wearing green! Only someone who is truly Irish would understand why!) LOL! :wink:

Super Scooter

Reaction score
I want a green kilt for my Irish and Scotish roots. :smile:

But, my Scotish colors are blue. There's other colors too, just don't remember what they are.

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
Originally posted by radionate
From one Irishman to those that are only "Irish" today, happy St. Patricks Day!

(I wear orange and green though, but my parents fuss at me wearing green! Only someone who is truly Irish would understand why!) LOL! :wink:
LOL! I'm an orange(wo)man myself, but it's green all the way for me! Oh, well, I'm Lutheran so we're pretty close to the Catholics anyway... Ever heard the song "The Orange and the Green"? "Oh, it is the biggest mix-up that you have ever seen. Me father, he was orange, and me mother, she was green." Classic!
Erin

radionate

Reaction score
Originally posted by Don'tLiveonMoon
LOL! I'm an orange(wo)man myself, but it's green all the way for me! Oh, well, I'm Lutheran so we're pretty close to the Catholics anyway... Ever heard the song "The Orange and the Green"? "Oh, it is the biggest mix-up that you have ever seen. Me father, he was orange, and me mother, she was green." Classic!
Erin
My favorite thing that I own and always wear for St. Patty's day is my tie tac. It says, "truly Irish". The Irish is in green font, and the Truly is in Orange! It looks cute with my Bugs Bunny St. Patty's tie. I'm also drinking from my mug which says, "Very Irish but hardly green!". It makes my parents proud! LOL!