Happy Thanksgiving, eh!

Smy Guiley

Reaction score
To all of my Canadian post-pals....Happy Thanksgiving this weekend! Hope everyone has a nice holiday.

In Canada (just before any of you ask) I believe that Thanksgiving is in October to celebrate the fall harvest.

So, Happy Thanksgiving, eh!

later
eric

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
lol

lol, here in the states its columbus day this weekend (the 13th) my boy gets to come home for the weekend!!!! yeay!!!! :smile:

Whatever

Reaction score
I just finished midterms, have a 4 day fall break, got 2 new muppet dvds from amazon, and am heading off to st. louis to visit my grandparents! it just doesn't GET any better than this! woo-hoo! :big_grin:

dbarrie

Reaction score
Thanks for the Thanksgiving greeting! I plan to eat lots of turkey tomorrow night with my family.

Don

Smy Guiley said:
To all of my Canadian post-pals....Happy Thanksgiving this weekend! Hope everyone has a nice holiday.

In Canada (just before any of you ask) I believe that Thanksgiving is in October to celebrate the fall harvest.

later
eric

prickle747

Reaction score
Smy Guiley said:

later
eric

Happy Thanksgiving, Smy Guiley...........all the best :smile: