Happy Universal Inclore Day!

EmmyMik

Reaction score
You're probably thinking, "Hmmmmm... It appears that my calendar is faulty. This isn't on there."

I know, it's such a shame.

But the truth is, I just now made up this holiday. I like doing that.

Anyway, Universal Inclore Day commemorates the one-year anniversary of the invention of the word "Inclore" (which happened when I was trying to say "include" and "Inclore" just sorta popped out. And then I laughed for a good 5 minutes. Ah, finals week. The week where I'm stressed out and slap-happy at the same time. I love it). I don't remember the exact date, and I almost forgot about it until now. Next year, if I remember, it's gonna be a whole Inclore week.

What is "Inclore" you ask? To be honest, I have no clue. I like the sound of it. It *sounds* all-powerful and majestic and so on, but it has no meaning.

And it just sounds cool. I mean Joggy went from being just Joggy to...

(it's not the same without the fire and lightning).

So yes, Happy Universal Inclore Day!!!!

Joggy

Reaction score
Thank you SO much, Emmy The Spoovy, for making my life more useful by creating the word "Inclore!"

I think for this special two day celebration, all Inclore people should receive Sideshow Busts for a present. :big_grin:

EmmyMik

Reaction score
Originally posted by Joggy
I think for this special two day celebration, all Inclore people should receive Sideshow Busts for a present. :big_grin:
What about inventors of words that have no meaning but sound *really* cool?

:smile:

HeraLirambar

Reaction score
Pretty soon inclore will be a perfectly cromulent word.
And thanks for embiggening my vocabulary!
(Gotta love the Simpsons!)
:smile: