1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Save Muppet Central Radio
    Within the week, Muppet Central Radio could be off the air. Show your support and save the station by listening via Radionomy's website and apps. We're also on iTunes and Apple TV. Learn More

3. Sesame Street Season 47
    Sesame Street's 47th season officially began Saturday January 7 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Happytime Murders Film

Discussion in 'Henson Alternative' started by stephenjlizard, Oct 15, 2008.

1. ToonGeek

ToonGeek Active Member

2. gavry3

gavry3 Well-Known Member

Wondering if this'll go in a Stuffed and Unstrung direction or like a CSI action movie type of thing.

3. Erine81981

Erine81981 Well-Known Member

Yeah they had an article of it over at Tough Pigs. I can't wait to see it. I just hope that my friend will want to watch it. It just doesn't think Melissa McCarthy is all that funny. He thinks she plays the same character in all her movies the same but I know everyone has their own opinions.
    There are several Will Farrel movies that I don't care for that I don't think are all that funny so to each their own but I can't wait to see an Ad for this movie. I know I'll enjoy it.

JT Yorke likes this.
  4. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

As soon as I heard Melissa McCarthy was starring in this, I didn't want to see it; and now that I hear she reportedly rewrote the script herself, I want to not see it even more.

5. Pig's Laundry

Pig's Laundry Well-Known Member

Yeah. I'm a fan of Melissa as an actor, but not her movies. However, i'm hoping this will open the door for more puppet movies in the future.

6. antsamthompson9

antsamthompson9 Well-Known Member

Listen to Steve Swanson's hilarious reaction when he hears that this movie might actually happen, and when he realizes why it takes so long for Henson projects to happen. Listen from 49:41 to 56:29: http://muppethub.com/mft1/