Harry The Hairy Dude

ashkent

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Thought I would share pictures from the photoshoot with the second Hairy Dude puppet from Old Enough To Know Better Puppets.

Following on from Herman - who has now found a home in Germany - Harry is a more senior member of the Hairy Dudes, as you will be able to see from his promo video which i'll post up as soon as I get it on YouTube.

For now, here he is in a selection of shots from the shoot. Hope you like him and if you missed Herman's photos they can be found at www.oldenoughtoknowbetterpuppets.com.

Enjoy.

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Thought I would share pictures from the photoshoot with the second Hairy Dude puppet from Old Enough To Know Better Puppets.

Following on from Herman - who has now found a home in Germany - Harry is a more senior member of the Hairy Dudes, as you will be able to see from his promo video which i'll post up as soon as I get it on YouTube.

For now, here he is in a selection of shots from the shoot. Hope you like him and if you missed Herman's photos they can be found at www.oldenoughtoknowbetterpuppets.com.

Enjoy.

Great puppet! You did a really great job. :smile:

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Enjoy.

This is really an awesome puppet. I am not sure if he is a monster, but he sure is a Muppet hairy creature. His glasses definetely make him either smart or more like a geek.

*gives out a brownies and muffins to ashkent.*

ashkent

Reaction score
To be honest, I'm not sure if he's a monster or not myself. He was originally going to be a very similar variation on Herman - the previous "Hairy Dude" puppet - but then he had a bit of a shave, found his glasses and became completely different to the original idea. For the better though.

ashkent

Reaction score
Awesome puppet! I like the video too:smile:
Thanks. Videos have been a bit of a pain for me as i have been working without a monitor, so it usually took a good four or five attempts to capture something that could be used. Even then, not being able to see exactly where the puppets were in relation to the camera still meant they couldn't be as active as it would have liked. I bought a Canon 600D camera just after Christmas, and not only is the video really crisp, it does not pick up noise from the camera workings, has a microphone line in so i can record the live audio direct through a headset while performing the character and it has a 180 degree viewfinder so i can monitor what is being recorded right in front of me.