Harvey Kneeslapper's bicycle prank

mikealan

Reaction score
(Harvey Kneeslapper is seen outside of a high school, unscrewing some parts of one of the student's bicycles, giggling. Two purple Anything Muppet girls, who are sitting on a school table doing their school work, notices him laughing.)
Purple AM Girl (Fran Brill): What are you laughing at?
Small Purple AM Girl (Karen Prell): Yeah, what?
Harvey Kneeslapper (Frank Oz): Oh, well, I've just got a great trick today! (giggling a little) I've just unscrewed some nails of someone's bicycle and what's gonna happen is that when someone gets to ride on it, (bursting into giggles) the bicycle itself will colapse and he or she will fall down! (laughing wildly)
Purple AM Girl: Well that sounds like a rude trick.
Small Purple AM Girl: Yeah, you shouldn't do that to someone!
Purple AM Girl: Otherwise, you'll be in big trouble if someone did ride on that bike you use to unscrew some nails that connect to it!
Small Purple AM Girl: Please don't let it happen! That's not a nice thing to do!
(They suddenly hear a crash)
Harvey Kneeslapper: (laughing wildly) Someone fell for my trick! Someone fell for my trick! (keeps laughing wildly)
Purple AM Girl: Well, I just found out who fell for your trick!
Harvey Kneeslapper: Who?
Small Purple AM Girl: Tough Eddie, one of our meanest kids in our class.
Harvey Kneeslapper: Oh, no!
Purple AM Girl: Yes! You're gonna be in so much trouble as he sees what you did to it!
Small Purple AM Girl: Yes and speaking of Tough Eddie, I think he's coming now.
(Tough Eddie, from the "Ernie Meets Tough Eddie at the Beach" sketch enters)
Tough Eddie (Jerry Nelson): All right! I just found out that someone had spoiled my bicycle which caused me to fall down. WHO DID IT?
(Two purple AM girls point at Harvey Kneeslapper.)
Purple AM Girl: He did it!
Small Purple AM Girl: Yeah!
Harvey Kneeslapper: Oh, boy...
Tough Eddie: So it's you who spoiled my bike, huh?
Harvey Kneeslapper: Y-y-y-yessir!
Tough Eddie: Since you spoiled my bike, I've got something to say to you.
Harvey Kneeslapper: (getting very nervous) Oh, no! What is it? What?
Tough Eddie: Well,...(long pause) I was trying to tell you that I'll be able to buy a new bike for tomorrow. The bike store is right near my home.
Harvey Kneeslapper: Oh, phew! That was close.
Tough Eddie: Yeah, so don't you ever do that to any of those other bikes or mine again! You understand?
Harvey Kneeslapper: Yeah, I'm sure.
Tough Eddie: (while holding out his hand with a joy buzzer) Can we be friends?
Harvey Kneeslapper: Sure! (as he holds Tough Eddie's hand, he gets electrified by Tough Eddie's buzzer!)
Tough Eddie: HA HA HA HA HA HA! Fooled you! I've played a trick is on you!
Harvey Kneeslapper: (looking at the school clock) Uh-oh! It's almost 3:00! The SAT Tests are coming up for just a minute! (entering the school)
Small Purple AM Girl: Just a minute? Oh, no! There's not enough time for us to study!
Purple AM Girl: I know! We have to get things started real quick before the test starts!
(Two purple AM girls enter the school very quickly)
Tough Eddie: Hmmm, I must find out what time it is. (looks at the clock and notices that the SAT test is coming up real soon) Almost 3:00? Oh, no! I've gotta study real hard!
(long pause)
Harvey Kneeslapper: (exiting the school, laughing very hard) I'VE FOOLED THEM BACK! I'VE FOOLED THEM BACK! THE TEST DOESN'T HAPPEN UNTIL NEXT WEDNESDAY! (keeps laughing very hard while re-entering the school, ending music from Harvey Kneeslapper's X, 1 and 2 pranks sketches and Cookie Monster's Birthday Cookie sketch plays)
(Two purple girls are out of the school again.)
Purple AM Girl: Hmmm, I don't think I can get around with this guy anymore.
Small Purple AM Girl: Yeah!
Purple AM Girl: He's really a laughing pest! Let's stay away from him.
Small Purple AM Girl: Good idea!

End of sketch