Harvey Kneeslapper's exploding cigar

minor muppetz

Reaction score
(Harvey Kneeslaper is laughing, then notices the viewer)
Harvey Kneeslaper: Oh, helo there! (giggles) I've got this grea tjoke, see. I've got some exploding cigars, and a lighter. I am going to find somebody, and offer that person a cigar, but when that person smokes the cigar, it'll explode! (starts laughing) Oh, here comes some people. Hey, excuse me, would you like to have a cigar?
Kid: No! Smoking is bad! (walks away)
Harvey Kneeslapper: Okay, that kid didn't want a cigar. I just won't give up. Oh, here comes someone else. Hey, would you li,ke a cigar?
Herbert Birdsfoot: No, smoking is bad. Nobody should smoke. (walks away)
Harvey Kneeslapper: Okay, that's just two who won't smoke. Oh, here comes a camel. They smoke. Hey, Mr. Camel, would you like a cigar?
Camel: NO! It's bad enought hat people think we smoke cigarettes. Cigars are much worse!
Harvey Kneeslaper: Hmm, so far no luck. Oh, here coems Kermit the Frog. Hey, Kermit, would you like a cigar?
Kermit: No, I would not like a cigar. Cigars can shorten your life, make you cough, and are otherwise bad for your health. I think we should all live in a smoke-free environment. Smoking anything could kill you. (walks away)
Harvey Kneeslapper: Hmm, perhaps he's right. And everybody must agree with him. Oh, I shouldn't offer exploding cigars to people. I'll just throw one at somebody. Oh, there's somebody over there.

(Harvey lights a cigar, then holds it over his neck. The cigar slips out of his hand right before he can throw it. He then notices that he didn't throw anything)

Harvey Kneeslapper: Hey, I didn't see the cigar.
(turns head around and looks down) Oh, no.

(the cigar blows up Harvey Kneeslapper

Harvey Kneeslapper: (in pain) Oh, this is one of those days...
(the kid who Harvey offered to give the cigar to comes back, with a cop)
Kid: There he is, officer! He's the one who offered to give me a cigar.
Cop: Okay, you, it's agaisnt the law to offer cigars to kids. You're coming to jail with me.
Havrey Kneeslaper: Oh, no!

(Harvey runs away, and the cop runs after Harvey, as chase music plays)

wiley207

Reaction score
ROFLMAO! I thought my sides were gonna ache and my heart would go pit-a-pat from laughing so much at reading this! It's about time "Sesame Street" did an anti-smoking segment outside of that News Flash with Old King Cole! :crazy: